People get Healed When They Watch this Video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now I have not watched this video yet, it's just something I clicked into in Youtube suggestions, but I have read some of the comments and the responses are awesome, there really are people getting healed when they watch this video.

Here are just some of the comments.

jammergreg - "I just bent over a touched my toes for the first time in 20 years... Spinal cord damage from cancer. Amen The farthest I was able to go before this was about 2 inches below my knees. Thank you Jesus. Sid and Randy too."

be Humble - "I've been suffering frozen shoulder more than 5 years ago. I could barely lift up my arm 130 deg sideways, beyond that was an immense unbearable pain. After watching this program and believing and trusting in God completely all the pain and stiffness in my upper left shoulder joint just gone 90% all of a sudden. Praise to God!"

Saurabh Shrivastava - "My neck was healed while watching this .......waalo.... thank you Jesus"

Khalid Kakish - "my knee is healed.. thank you Jesus+"

MegaMach12003 - "My lower Abdomen was just healed, I can now do sit ups!!! I wasn’t able to do this before!! Amen, thank you Lord Jesus :)"

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, The Almighty Healer!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know for a fact that "healings" happen today. But, I have difficulty with all the 'hype' some people seem to need to surround it with.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well guys this isn't a bash Sid Roth thread in fact the miracles you see in this video, there is some amazing stuff shown, and while Sid does hype up the Christian people God uses, on Sid's shows, we still see how God uses different people, I mean watch the 1st 10 minutes, it's amazing stuff, people with metal plates getting healed, that couldn't bend for years, being healed instantly, and just the fact that people are getting healed by watching Jesus working miracles on YouTube, it's amazing, in the end many of the audience receives a healing on Sid's show, some even got healed before a word of knowledge or prayer was given, some got healed after, and some even got healed watching the YouTube video. And yes those getting healed did give credit to Jesus, and to be honest, I did not pay much attention into who Sid and Randy was giving credit too, so don't take what I said this early morning as truth, but as Triumph said in another thread you could nit-pick every televangelist, every Christian show host on TV you want, that does not mean they aren't Christian or anything, no...... What it's is Christians being judgemental on other Christians and even jealous, and because these Christians are on TV, some Christians don't appreciate that much, they will wings and complain about the money being spent to run these shows, to have these Churches having their services aired live, what they don't realize is how many people they reach and lead to Jesus on these shows, how many people are getting saved out of it, they forget about the prisoner that got led to Jesus by watching Jimmy Swaggart turning around and pointing right at him on the TV and telling him to repent, now that wasn't Swaggart, but that was Jesus's plan for that prisoner, it was the power of Jesus making it happen just like that, and you hear of homosexuals changing their lifestyles watching these shows because of the power of the Holy Spirit, you hear of people that have lost a lot of hope, turning their lives to Jesus just because they flicked on some Christian TV, people are getting saved out of this, even though it may cost millions to have a show on TV, these ministries are getting results, it's a modern day tool of leading people to Jesus, and it's worth every cent for the millions that get saved just by watching Christian TV. Benny Hinn is a rich person yes, but you gotta look at the fruit, how many people have got healed by the power of Jesus through his ministry, how many people have got saved by that healing, yes he slips up sometimes, but do you guys slip up?

The main thing is people are finding Jesus as a result of these Christian shows, and it beats Family Guy or some silly morning breakfast show any day and it's definitely better than Christians watching these stupid adulterous reality shows on TV.

I put this video up because I saw the results in the comments section, if some visitor comes on the forum, and gets healed by Jesus by watching this video than that's great. Don't you guys see the benefits of threads like this? If someone gets led to Jesus by a healing than that is fantastic.

Anyway it's not a debate thread and it's not a thread to voice your dislike of someone either, it's the testimonial section of the forums.