People that do not Believe in, look and Expect the Rapture will be left Behind!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is returning For those people that Believe in , look for and Expect the Rapture. those people that mock and scoff at the rapture and do not believe in, look For and expect the rapture will be left Behind!! Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is returning For those people that Believe in , look for and Expect the Rapture. those people that mock and scoff at the rapture and do not believe in, look For and expect the rapture will be left Behind!! Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those that do not look for and expect the rapture are left behind and then must then try to live under anti-christ rule.

I expect the rapture when He comes again for us at His second coming with all the saints who died before us.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expect the rapture when He comes again for us at His second coming with all the saints who died before us.

We raptured (caught up) believers will return with Jesus and all the saints who died before us when Jesus returns to earth to set up His kingdom.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We raptured (caught up) believers will return with Jesus and all the saints who died before us when Jesus returns to earth to set up His kingdom.

No, it says He will bring back those who sleep in Jesus.

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

We who are alive and remain here will be caught up with them when they are resurrected at the second coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24 and Mark 13 and Luke 21 appear to place the rapture as post-trib...however, those in the church of Philadelphia who "keep the word of His patience" will be preserved from that hour of trial (Revelation 3:10).

Consider that everyone remaining on the face of the earth will take the mark of the Beast in that time (Revelation 13:16) and will be eternally condemned (Revelation 14:9-11).

Therefore, in order to be saved, you must be caught up in the rapture...if you are left behind it is quite probable that there is no more hope for you.

However, a different pov is given in Revelation 7; but only if those dressed in white are still on the earth as they stand before the throne of the Lord. I believe it is consistent to believe that those dressed in white are in heaven at the time that they are being described in Revelation 7.

And the 144,000 Jews will also be kept from having to take the mark.

Jesus said,

Luk 21:34, And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35, For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it says He will bring back those who sleep in Jesus.

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

We who are alive and remain here will be caught up with them when they are resurrected at the second coming.

The rapture (catching up of believers) is not the same event as Jesus returning to earth to set up His kingdom.
When Jesusreturns to earth He will bring the raptured believers with Him and change the believers that believed during the great tribulation still living on earth to immortal with a new body!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching up of believers) is not the same event as Jesus returning to earth to set up His kingdom.
When Jesusreturns to earth He will bring the raptured believers with Him and change the believers that believed during the great tribulation still living on earth to immortal with a new body!

I really don't see how you get that out of that scripture. As for those that come out of the Great Tribulation, they were already believers going into the GT.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't see how you get that out of that scripture. As for those that come out of the Great Tribulation, they were already believers going into the GT.

The day after the rapture millions of those left behind will see their GREAT error and seek God but then they must try to stay alive under anti-christ rule!!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day after the rapture millions of those left behind will see their GREAT error and seek God but then they must try to stay alive under anti-christ rule!!!

No, when the Antichrist is revealed, no more Gentiles will become saved, only Jews. Where in Thessalonians does Paul talk about two different raptures; one at the beginning of the GT, and one after? Is Paul really going to leave them confused?

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, when the Antichrist is revealed, no more Gentiles will become saved, only Jews. Where in Thessalonians does Paul talk about two different raptures; one at the beginning of the GT, and one after? Is Paul really going to leave them confused?
Try to understand and think!!! The rapture is at least seven years before Jesus returns to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom and rule from Jerusalem!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand and think!!! The rapture is at least seven years before Jesus returns to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom and rule from Jerusalem!!

Where does it say it is seven years before the second coming. Everywhere else it is in connection with the second coming, not a secret rapture.

Show me your proof, not just your beliefs.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Trib is the seventieth week of Daniel 9:24-27. A "week" being a period of seven years.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say it is seven years before the second coming. Everywhere else it is in connection with the second coming, not a secret rapture.

Show me your proof, not just your beliefs.
Don't waste my time!!! Get some help!! Google === ""Jack Van Impe rapture teaching""

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't waste my time!!! Get some help!! Google === ""Jack Van Impe rapture teaching""

Oh my. Are you really ready for the rapture?

"Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you"

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the op, THERE IS NO RAPTURE, yes, the Lord Jesus is coming back, but the Kingdom will be set up here on EARTH when he comes back.

as for the saint they are right here here on earth awaiting their spirit that returned to God, (for the body without the spirit is dead). because he gave it to us at birth, (and we became a Living Soul). and it is our spirits that is coming back with God, the Lord Jesus, when he returns. what's left of you and I is a. in the grave, Bones, meaning on the planet, (dust). and B. the essance or record of our soul is ascertain in our spirits that are returning with our God when he comes the second time. for dust you and I are and when we/the body die, we returns where we come from ... DUST. and no one alive have entered heaven but the Lord. scripture, Acts 2:34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,"
Acts 2:35 "Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

well where is David? answer, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." he haven't went anywhere .... yet. :eek:

just read the book of Ezekiel chapter 37.

no rapture but a great resurrection.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well where is David? answer, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." he haven't went anywhere .... yet. :eek:

just read the book of Ezekiel chapter 37.

no rapture but a great resurrection.

PICJAG.

Ive brought up Zeke 37 many times to the Rapturist. They never reply or acknowlege those scriptures that are found there. I think they raptured those scriptures out of their bibles. The one verse they really hate is.....

EZEKIEL 37
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Goin to Israel and not to heaven

Reactions: 101G

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive brought up Zeke 37 many times to the Rapturist. They never reply or acknowlege those scriptures that are found there. I think they raptured those scriptures out of their bibles. The one verse they really hate is.....

EZEKIEL 37
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Goin to Israel and not to heaven
That may indeed place the timing of the rapture at post-trib. I do find that in Matthew 24, Luke 21,and Mark 13, a post-trib rapture seems to be preached by our Lord.

However, in Revelation 3:10, it appears that those who "keep the word of His patience" in Philadelphia, will be preserved from that hour of temptation that will come upon the whole earth. So this places the rapture at pre-trib, at least for soms.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Lord deliberately hid the timing from us. He wants us to be prepared for the worst; but He also wants us to place our hope in His escape plan.

One of the more convincing arguments for a pre-tribulation rapture is that God is not a wife-beater; and therefore if He does not take up His bride before the locusts in Revelation 9 at the very least, it is against His very nature as a God of love and as the bridegroom to His church.