People Wanna Talk About Respect...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something that irks me given the relatively recent cartoon riots and some of the nonsense that goes on. I know this is at a simple level, but some of you know that I own and operate Selah.info, a Christian directory.I really wish you all could see the entries I get daily. I get roughly 3-5 sites a day that are not related in any way to Christianity. They often list their category under Bible Study, Ministry, or some other topic yet they'll be websites not related in any way to Christians. It just amazes me at the clear lack of respect by these people (and these are people, not bots) that are doing these submissions. Sometimes they'll have the nerve to respond even after I have denied their listing and given a reason.I've had several repeat offenders that will list websites a couple times a week and have them refused every time. I'm working on a way to fix that. It's just sad given the total lack of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.