People who don't believe in Jesus are going to Hell, correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are separated from God by sin and the wages of sin is death. Hell is real. If not, then Jesus is lying to us when He tells us the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31).

"For everyone will be salted with fire" Mark 9:49

To question Hell is to question the justice of God.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are separated from God by sin and the wages of sin is death. Hell is real. If not, then Jesus is lying to us when He tells us the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31).

"For everyone will be salted with fire" Mark 9:49

To question Hell is to question the justice of God.

Doesn't answer my question.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, rejecting Christ is rejecting the only door to salvation. "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:6)

They must accept Christ before their physical death, otherwise they are definitely going to Hell, correct?

Reactions: Mayflower

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They must accept Christ before their physical death, otherwise they are definitely going to Hell, correct?
Read your Bible instead of going on in the same vein. The Bible has the answers.

Reactions: LC627

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your Bible instead of going on in the same vein. The Bible has the answers.

Many don't like what the Bible (God) has to say.

"Almost every natural man that hears of hell, flatters himself that he shall escape it; he depends upon himself for his own security; he flatters himself in what he has done, in what he is now doing, or what he intends to do." - Johnathan Edwards

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many don't like what the Bible (God) has to say.

"Almost every natural man that hears of hell, flatters himself that he shall escape it; he depends upon himself for his own security; he flatters himself in what he has done, in what he is now doing, or what he intends to do." - Johnathan Edwards

You're arrogant and you believe that you are intellectually and spiritually superior to your fellow man. You are very proud and not humble. You have nothing to learn because you possess all knowledge.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're arrogant and you believe that you are intellectually and spiritually superior to your fellow man. You are very proud and not humble. You have nothing to learn because you possess all knowledge.

I'm straightforward and sometimes that comes off as rude. Time is too valuable to beat around the bush, my apologies. I'm a work in progress, still learning in many areas myself.

Reactions: K9Buck

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's what happens when someone responds properly. This is called an ad hominem attack. So you are not looking for answers at all, since post #10 gave you an answer.

Reactions: atpollard and LC627

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am acquainted with a woman who believes that some guy on YouTube is God. Seriously. Of course, he's a con man. She has sent him money. I have spoken to her and have tried to counsel her, to no avail. One problem is that she has a VERY low IQ. I don't know if she is, technically, mentally retarded, but she is probably pretty close.

Aside from that, she is very kind, generous and has never, to my knowledge, ever uttered a bad word for another, let alone hurt another.

In spite of all that, Jesus, who is loving, merciful and just, will send her (or allow her to go) to Hell to suffer damnation for eternity, right?

Can any of you all-knowing "Christians" provide the verse that explicitly says that such a person will be condemned to Hell?

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm straightforward and sometimes that comes off as rude. Time is too valuable to beat around the bush, my apologies. I'm a work in progress, still learning in many areas myself.

Fair enough. Me too.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am acquainted with a woman who believes that some guy on YouTube is God. Seriously. Of course, he's a con man. She has sent him money. I have spoken to her and have tried to counsel her, to no avail. One problem is that she has a VERY low IQ. I don't know if she is, technically, mentally retarded, but she is probably pretty close.

Aside from that, she is very kind, generous and has never, to my knowledge, ever uttered a bad word for another, let alone hurt another.

In spite of all that, Jesus, who is loving, merciful and just, will send her (or allow her to go) to Hell to suffer damnation for eternity, right?

Can any of you all-knowing "Christians" provide the verse that explicitly says that such a person will be condemned to Hell?

What you describe here is clear and gives us the foundation to your question. Thank you. Now we can accurately address the thread.

Jesus is loving, merciful, and just. We tend to focus on those attributes more. With love comes a hatred of sin. With mercy comes a withholding of judgement. And with Christ being just, this shows us that He will judge sin.

I believe that those who are of low IQ who cannot fully understand sin, salvation, what faith is, etc. are covered by the grace of God (as a baby would be), this is not because they're innocent though. All of us fall short of the glory of God. What sends an individual to hell is their sin and rejection of Christ. The wages of sin is death, a wage is something you earn. The individual is not receiving anything they do not deserve.

None of us here have met this individual except you so to comment more in depth I feel would be unfair in this situation. I would suggest spending time in prayer before talking with this individual and have the Holy Spirit lead you in the conversation and to encourage the person to stay and study in the Word.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe you're a heretic. What happens to heretics?
Another ad hominem attack. What happens to heretics is that they ferret out people like you, and make make disciples out of them.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another ad hominem attack. What happens to heretics is that they ferret out people like you, and make make disciples out of them.

By your teachings, a day-old infant goes to Hell because they didn't believe in Christ before their death, right, genius?

Reactions: Episkopos