People who make simple things into complicated things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dumparoo

Jun 17, 2013
I just want to say how awful it is how most look at life in such complicated and warped views. Most modern Christians revolve around beliefs made up by foolish mysticists and conspiracy theorists back in the 19th century. People for so long have been making up stories about the bible and they constantly change throughout history because nobody ever thinks or cares about growing things. Well, about who I am. I just got here and this is my first post. I'm a monotheist, mainly because I believe the universe has ultimate creative power and control over us. I came here to this forum because I wanted to discuss things relating to the bible and such. I also wanted to discuss historical matters and things relating to the middle east. It seems to me theres a lot of really interesting tales from there. Lol the desert holds many secrets as they say.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Dumparoo!
Welcome to the Forum. What do you mean when you state that "nobody ever thinks or cares about growing things?" are you talking about plants or something deeper? :)

Bless you!

Just here

May 29, 2013
Dumparoo said:
I just want to say how awful it is how most look at life in such complicated and warped views. Most modern Christians revolve around beliefs made up by foolish mysticists and conspiracy theorists back in the 19th century. People for so long have been making up stories about the bible and they constantly change throughout history because nobody ever thinks or cares about growing things. Well, about who I am. I just got here and this is my first post. I'm a monotheist, mainly because I believe the universe has ultimate creative power and control over us. I came here to this forum because I wanted to discuss things relating to the bible and such. I also wanted to discuss historical matters and things relating to the middle east. It seems to me theres a lot of really interesting tales from there. Lol the desert holds many secrets as they say.
Hi Dumparoo,

Welcome here.

Are you saying the universe is a god? What kind of control do you think the universe has over us?

Dumparoo

Jun 17, 2013
Just here said:
Hi Dumparoo,

Welcome here.

Are you saying the universe is a god? What kind of control do you think the universe has over us?
The universe is God, thats all I can say. lol Thx

(Angelina)
Hi Dumparoo!
Welcome to the Forum. What do you mean when you state that "nobody ever thinks or cares about growing things?" are you talking about plants or something deeper?
smile.png

Bless you!
Remember when Frodo and Sam had to destroy the ring of power?

joshly50

May 4, 2013
England
Welcome to the forum like me, I would be grateful to know more on " People for so long have been making up stories about the bible and they constantly change throughout history because nobody ever thinks or cares about growing things.

Thistle

May 16, 2014
Not sure if you're meaning growing things as in gardens and nature and such but I'll go with that because it's a great love of mine. I do think people have lost their right relationship with their home - this planet. I'm not coming from an "enviromentalist" standpoint in the sense of what it means today, but that too many of us are so removed from real life as it occurs in nature that we miss so many of the God given lessons He built into it for us.

God designed this to be the perfect home for humans and everything in it has a purpose. Ours is to be it's tenders, its caretakers and cultivators. We weren't told "hands off the forest, leave that be to the animals." Rather we were told to live in it and with it and care for it. Our resources for our bodies and our souls are in the green growing things and the animals and their relationship to one another and to us can teach us so much about God's order.

But He's a personal God. He actively cares for His creation and He dynamically loves us and thinks on us continually. It took great dedication in love of us to create a home so carefully designed to, not only support our survival, but speak to us about the truth of reality.

"people" do make up a lot of things about the bible, but there is real truth in the message He gave. if we're willing to read it and seek Him in it. What people say (and what we want or do not want to believe) is ultimately irrelevant to the truth, so when we seek it, we must do so outside of all of these influences, most especially outside of our own deceitful hearts.