"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine
Published on January 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nmnm.jpg

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the vaccines, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.

As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs.

Must-see video interview: Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine | Principia Scientific Intl.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL...
This is ridiculous...
There's a good reason why she got fired. Nobody publicly expressing this level of incompetence should be employed in her position. Where there are actually reasonable, factual concerns she has not expressed any of those.

Most of the time during investigational trials patients die for a lot of reasons... even during Vaccine trials. If it was determined that a patient died during a trial they halt the trial and investigate. Even if a bus ran over the patient.

What is AMAZING is that during these trials no one involved has died.
It's kinda odd. Not even with the AstraZeneca vaccine... and their records are such a disaster that it's looking like maybe 60% effective...we'll know more when the American section of the trial is in... eventually.

Others aren't looking as good.

Johnson and johnson's is looking for approval soon. So are several others made in traditional methods but again they are looking like they aren't going to make the grade as these other ones. Already have...but something is better than nothing.

And Vaccine shopping has begun.
My aunt was telling us of her calling around to find out which counties were giving out which Vaccines. And she drove to the county giving out the Vaccine she prefers.
(She is a line jumping little _______)

But whatever...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL...
This is ridiculous...
There's a good reason why she got fired. Nobody publicly expressing this level of incompetence should be employed in her position. Where there are actually reasonable, factual concerns she has not expressed any of those.

Most of the time during investigational trials patients die for a lot of reasons... even during Vaccine trials. If it was determined that a patient died during a trial they halt the trial and investigate. Even if a bus ran over the patient.

What is AMAZING is that during these trials no one involved has died.
It's kinda odd. Not even with the AstraZeneca vaccine... and their records are such a disaster that it's looking like maybe 60% effective...we'll know more when the American section of the trial is in... eventually.

Others aren't looking as good.

Johnson and johnson's is looking for approval soon. So are several others made in traditional methods but again they are looking like they aren't going to make the grade as these other ones. Already have...but something is better than nothing.

And Vaccine shopping has begun.
My aunt was telling us of her calling around to find out which counties were giving out which Vaccines. And she drove to the county giving out the Vaccine she prefers.
(She is a line jumping little _______)

But whatever...

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want to fill in the blank .... BUD-in-ski ???? HAHAHA... LOL
That is what we used to call people who went ahead in a line ( illegally )... Budinski's .... and we would even say it loud enough
to over hear... OHHHH the good old days... Now the language is not repeatable... John... once again... you have made me smile.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WADR, you're the one who is being ridiculous. Sorry, Hun, but as an immunologist, she knows a WHOLE lot more about this than a cook knows.

Do us all a favor and stick with gastronomy, okay???

Wife works in research...where the mRNA Vaccines were developed/tested. Unfortunately I know way too much about "making the sausage" when it comes to Vaccines.

And that is why I completely understand why she is getting fired...she is incompetent and lying.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what we used to call people who went ahead in a line ( illegally )... Budinski's .... and we would even say it loud enough
to over hear... OHHHH the good old days... Now the language is not repeatable... John... once again... you have made me smile.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have an idea. You know-it-alls can get the Moderna "vaccine," and let's see what happens to you come spring, okay??
Me thinks someone pooped in your cornflakes this morning... LOL Or is this the normal adorable you? LOL

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks someone pooped in your cornflakes this morning... LOL Or is this the normal adorable you? LOL
Normal adorable self...
Her mood will improve after she gets in her cups.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Normal adorable self...
Her mood will improve after she gets in her cups.

Well... at least she is not a budinski.... HA... OK... I have no patience for rudeness anymore... so I shall be off to play somewhere else... Have a wonderful day John... It's always so nice to see the effort for rational and respectful communication.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watching some of the videos of people who have been harmed by this vaccine will wipe that smile off your face!
Millions of people have already gotten vaxxed with the mRNA Vaccines... including my wife who gets her booster tomorrow.

And if she didn't have an incident of falling down the stairs from staring at her phone while navigating them I wouldn't go with her as they won't let me get mine yet.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yours won't after getting your little "vaccine," will it?
Oh I'll be happy as a lark then...
I get to go out and go to work again...

Have dinner parties, go to church...do all the things I once did.
A lot of people are sick or have been sick. But by the time I get mine things will be just fine again.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... at least she is not a budinski.... HA... OK... I have no patience for rudeness anymore... so I shall be off to play somewhere else... Have a wonderful day John... It's always so nice to see the effort for rational and respectful communication.
Having a feeding frenzy, are we, so early in the morn?? Thinking you've gotten me all worked up?

What do you call a person who tries to get someone unhinged? There must be a name--a very bad name....

This especially applies to "Christians."

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That's an interesting way of saying water, just kidding.....

With All Due Respect

A few people have died from the vaccines, but I don't know if it was the vaccine alone, as for the Pfizer vaccine it has to be stored at very cold temperatures otherwise it will get ruined, a massive majority who took it are so far fine though, and already millions of people have taken the vaccine, as for any long term effects, we do not know yet. But it has been a team effort, they are testing it in several countries around the world to make sure the vaccines are safe no matter which kind they are, Australia has held back a bit on the vaccines, but they plan to roll it out here next month, which is a month earlier than planned. They are planning to go mainly with Astrazeneca vaccine though, because it does not need to be stored at really cold temperatures like the Pfizer, and they are able to manufacture that one here in Australia.

I trust that our government, medical scientists and manufacturers are doing the right thing for vaccines here in Australia.