Pepe Le Pew Gets Cancelled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The famous French cartoon is getting cancelled for promoting rape.

Apparently the skunk is just too wanton in grabbing any cat that looks like a skunk and kiss her....which Women Activists claim supports teaching children to become adult rapists forcing themselves upon unsuspecting women.

So the French Skunk is now in the process of being banned.

Nevermind the too numerous times to count when the female cat grabbed the unwilling skunk and kissed him as well.

But apparently it teaches children to become rapists.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh. This is just completely and utterly ridiculous. This isn't rape in the slightest. It's more like back in high school where you tried to kiss somebody and wound up getting rejected from it instead. When is this madness going to end? :rolleyes:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Apparently the skunk is just too wanton in grabbing any cat that looks like a skunk and kiss her....which Women Activists claim supports teaching children to become adult rapists forcing themselves upon unsuspecting women.

Nevermind the too numerous times to count when the female cat grabbed the unwilling skunk and kissed him as well.

I though he was gone years ago.
In the 60's 70's I thought of him as just a typical French man.

Speedy got axed as well from being a womaniser and the show depicting lazy people, so they claim.
I loved Speedy the fastest mouse in all Mexico. I have a toy one of him.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness, they didn't even follow the plot line!

Pepe is a skunk. He stinks, literally! A female cat geta paint on her back and Pepe mistakes her for a skunk. He romances her, but she thries to get away because he smells bad. Through all the shenanigans, she gets chemicals on her and she smells bad too! So much so that she doesn't mind how bad Pepe smells, and goes after him like... Well... A cat in heat! Pepe is so taken back by either her smell or her forwardness (either never explained or I misremember it) that HE starts running!

Thus, they miss what the story was about. Frankly I think its more offensive to French men in that it relays a stereotype that all French men are overly romantic and aggressive. But... Ya know... Who cares if they are stereotyped.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How stupid. This woke culture is so blinded by vitriol and hatred that they don’t realize that they can be cancelled as well. It’s like if you don’t think like them then you deserve to have your life ruined. Remember the cake bakers in Oregon that refused to bake the lesbians a cake? The judge sided with them and ruled that the bakers had to pay them like $150,000 or something ridiculous. .

How awful is that? That’s when this cancel culture started and now it’s crazy. People are so full of hate. Hate for us.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How stupid. This woke culture is so blinded by vitriol and hatred that they don’t realize that they can be cancelled as well. It’s like if you don’t think like them then you deserve to have your life ruined. Remember the cake bakers in Oregon that refused to bake the lesbians a cake? The judge sided with them and ruled that the bakers had to pay them like $150,000 or something ridiculous. .

How awful is that? That’s when this cancel culture started and now it’s crazy. People are so full of hate. Hate for us.

Even though homosexuality is a sin I agree with the fact that they should have still done their job and baked the cake whether they agreed with them or not.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sad, truly sad! :(

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol don't get me wrong, I love Daffy Duck but Bugs has always been smarter than him. Ever see Space Jam? This is one of my favorite parts. :p

No, I've never seen Space Jam, but the little I watched of your clip seemed to show Daffy acting dumb so Bugs would do all the work...:p

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though homosexuality is a sin I agree with the fact that they should have still done their job and baked the cake whether they agreed with them or not.

I just thought that $150k was an outrageous amount of money to be paid for not baking a cake. I mean if they don’t pay it they will probably put a lean on their home. I just think it’s malicious and vindictive to try to destroy someone’s life over it.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just thought that $150k was an outrageous amount of money to be paid for not baking a cake. I mean if they don’t pay it they will probably put a lean on their home. I just think it’s malicious and vindictive to try to destroy someone’s life over it.

Agreed.

Reactions: Mantis

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize that we're starting to get a tad off topic now but I just couldn't resist. I really need to watch this movie again as it's been ages since I have. :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They offered to sell them one of the many out of the display which was identical to what they requested...but they wanted a custom cake baked just for them with their names written on the cake. Which the bakery owner expressly forbid...lots of bakeries are Christian strongholds all around the world. Every Panera bread cafe will have a men's bible study being held inside of it if one happens to be in your area. Even in Brazil the bakeries had Christian mens groups just hanging out and talking.

These people (and I am using the term rather loosely) were intent upon destroying the bakery because they didn't agree with their sexual perversion.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How stooooopid is that?!! Oh please. So, Pepe say's "Give to me kisses and hugs"

1444657010-tmMulKgDiIrl.jpg

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even when I was young I always thought Pepe was a sleazy skunk. He would just harass that poor girl and she always turned him down. He just didn't get the hint I guess. Thats not rape. In fact that probably prepares girls for how young men will act towards them!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I was baking cakes I could not care at all who they are, as long as I got payed for the job I am content.

I have worked for weeks in Gay peoples homes to the trash disgusting Gay peoples homes getting about in the nick talking like total morons I have seen it all and even for bad criminals bike gangs, well known murderers, people on drugs in the house, backward tribal savages community's and low life trash community's and the biggest lowlifes who's intent is to rip you off, worked in areas that you need a guard to keep watch over your tools from being stolen from drug up trash areas. I have worked in Jails, police stations and places that stunk like a sewer really shockingly badly.
I have worked with trash people who would threaten you if you got in their way at all on the job site and all.

So baking a cake C'mon ! they must of been really stuck up.

I remember a dude that was in the Jap prison camps during the war, he owned a service station in the 60's and when people pulled up driving a Jap car wanting repairs to it, he would tell them off to go some other place. now I can understand that and would not hold it against such a person at all.

Reactions: April_Rose

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:confused:
I don't think even Lenin was this psychotic.
When so called feminist groups take umbrage to animation and think it prompted rape, something is gone whackado in their little brain pan. o_O

Now I'm looking to the day a nutso "fundy Muslim" group demand Porky Pig be removed from the classic cartoon channels for edifying haram.

U.S Constitution Article 000 amendment nada: Sustains and guarantees the right retained of and by the snowflake people of America, in the name of Karen's, that they never ever be offended.