• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Paul says...

"when i am weak, then i am strong."

Reader....
This Thread will help you go deeper into the true understanding of God's Blood Atonement, that is KEY to : sustaining a perfected discipleship.

Look at these these 2 verses.. Paul teaching.

1. """As many as BE PERFECT"
2. ""the fullness of the stature of Christ."""

See those 2?
That is you, when completed on this earth as a perfected Disciple of Jesus.
Now, if you are born again, and not just water baptized falsely believing you are born again.. then keep in mind that you are already "made righteous" by God's blood.
So, that is your born again "new Creation in Christ" Spirit, which means you are eternally "ONE with God and Christ", since you first believed and your "faith was counted as righteousness"

However, your discipleship is different, as this is your continuing total transformation out of this world, ("in it but not of it") while still living in it in a body.
= "be IN the world but not OF the world".
See that?
That is the final destination for you down here, and once are you are there, you are both "perfect" and "the fullness of the stature of Christ".

And once again, this is your earthy discipleship in motion, regarding what has already happened to your Born again Spirit.
You are told to live in this word as a disciple, yet "not OF IT"< because your born again spirit has already become a part of the Kingdom of God, having been "translated FROM darkness....TO LIGHT".
If you are born again then you are a "Child of THE Light", and "Jesus is the LIGHT of the world"
Jesus said that " the Kingdom of God is within you", and that is because Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, are in you, and you are "In Christ" "One with God"...= SPIRITUALLY.
This is not your body or your mind. This is your "new creation", born again spirit.

If you are born again, then your SPIRIT is now in Spiritual UNION with God's Spirit.
This is your eternal life.
This is your Son/Daughter of God : Eternal Status
When God sees you, he does not see your body or your mind.
He sees your motives, and your born again Spirit.

------------------------------------------------------

Now lets look closely at Paul's Teaching : "when i am weak the i am strong", from only the spiritual standpoint, by rightly dividing the verse.

Like this....

"When I am weak".... This means when your mind is renewed and you are walking in the spirit, no longer trying to perform, to be accepted by God.
The "i am" this first one, is referring to your own self effort and mental will power that tries to perform for God, vs, letting God empower you to live the sanctified lifestyle as this..>"Christ always gives me the Victory"... Paul teaches.
See that first "i am"..when "I am" weak<... This is your natural mind no longer running your faith, but it's now out of the way, no longer imposing self righteousness in place of real faith in Christ. You are now submitted to the Truth.
This "i am"..this FLESH, has stopped being in control of how you believe, which controls how you behave.
How will you know its gone? The mind of the Flesh?
You will come to a place where you KNOW that the Blood of God has taken care of all your sin, and your salvation is completely based on God's blood being shed for you that keeps you REDEEMED.
This will become more then obvious to you. It will become a empowering Revelation..
It will empower the Grace of God to give you "Victory".
-----------------------------------

Next.

Notice the 2nd "i am".

when i am weak, THEN....THEN......"i am strong".
See the contrast now, between the first "i am" and this 2nd "i am"?
This is the same verse, but now we are rightly dividing it. We are seeing it as spiritual light , instead of just reading it like words in a dictionary.
So, to become the "i am" who is STRONG,..means that when you are always resting in God's salvation as your eternal life, when you are mentally and spiritually always in tune with God's Grace in your heart of faith, then GOD, who is "i am", becomes your strength.
See it? The 1st I am, is you, the weak self righteous, and the 2nd "I Am" is God your Strength, as your renewed mind of correct faith.
Same verse, 2 parts, now rightly divided.

This is Paul describing it like this, reader... "It is not i who live....but CHRIST who lives in me"..
See the 2 "i ams? One is Paul and One is Christ.
One is the weak Paul with the wrong mind, and One is the Strength of Christ that is found when Paul has a renewed mind of correct faith.

The first "i am" is you, letting go of self righteousness by trying to stay saved, that is replaced by the 2nd "i am" that is REAL FAITH that God, your strength is this...>"Christ always gives me the Victory". "God always keeps me saved".. Philippians 1:6

----------------------------------------

Now Paul knew that Christ was always in Him, but he is talking about the renewed mind that has stopped trying to be accepted by God according to performance, and has submitted to Real Faith which is the reality of God's Grace making him/you/me eternally complete "in Christ".
Paul also explains it like this..: "As Christ IS....so are the born again, IN THIS WORLD".
See that?
That is already your eternal Sonship status, but its not your mind of faith until you are completely rested in God's Grace AS your peace with God's Grace AS your faith.
Reader, the blood of Jesus, this eternal redemption, is why God is always kept at peace with His born again redeemed, and when you live in that FAITH, that revelation, then your mind is renewed by this revelation truth.

See, when a believer is not resting in God's Grace as their Real Faith, but they are trying instead to perform to stay saved or to be accepted, then Jesus says of you...>"apart from me you can do nothing".
And He's talking about those who are "In Christ" by new birth, but not resting in Him by correct faith, which is the renewed mind.
This is walking in the Spirit, or not. This is living in Victory, or not.
------------------

Now lets look at 3 more verses.... which impart the correct understanding of how to REST in God's Grace, and this become your POWER to live transformed down here..
= 1.) "Christ always gives me the VICTORY".....as Paul teaches.

Notice that Paul says that Christ "" always.""...not sometimes, but ALWAYS gives him the Victory.
What Victory?

Over lust.
Over fear.
Over SELF.
Over the devil.

So, if you always have the Victory, then you are not going to be sinning and confessing and living in condemnation.
And you are always to have it, but, you cant' have it until you leave the self righteous performance to be accepted, mind, and instead always live in God's Grace, "the gift of Righteousness"..... as your renewed mind of correct faith.

Saint, REAL FAITH knows that Jesus is going to get you to heaven + nothing you do.
Broken faith....is not certain, or does not believe it at all.

Now Look carefully at these 2 verses.

2.) Ephesians 6:10. " FINALLY, (or once and for all..get this...Paul is saying....or the main thing is ) ..."be strong IN the LORD, and in the power of HIS Might".

See that?
You have to LIVE THERE as your renewed mind, reader.
You have to live your FAITH "in the power of GOD's might", and not try to do this by self effort.
That is the renewed mind of understanding, or the true faith you have to submit to vs letting your idea of trying to make yourself and keep yourself right with God, fail your discipleship....or as Jesus told you... = "apart from me you can do nothing".

3.) Philippians 4:13. "I can do all things THROUGH Christ ...who/which strengthens me.""

And how?

According to "the power of HIS Might". = There is your Victory "always" found.
Not in your self effort to try to be good or keep commandments... but in God's Grace...is your Victory empowered.
That is the real faith, reader.
The real faith is getting out of your wrong mind of willpower and performance to try to be accepted by God, and exist instead within the renewed mind that RESTS in God's Grace, which IS the Power of Christ released in you, = which becomes your deliverance and your VICTORY, continually.
This is how you find and exit : in perfected discipleship.
Its not by doing. Its by knowing the Grace of God as your eternal life, that produces the sustaining power to live the perfected discipleship.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"working out your salvation"..... is not trying to keep it.
As you can't keep, what you didn't do, so, you must TRUST the One who IS Salvation, and gave it to you as "the gift of salvation",.... to be faithful to complete it.

Philippians 1:6

Working out your salvation, is to perfect your faith.
If you are born again, then you HAVE Salvation. You have received what Jesus said "is FINISHED", just before He died on the Cross for you.
See that? That is your Salvation, and Christ finished it.
So, God gives this to you, when you believe, and then you have Salvation, as "the GIFT of Salvation".
To have Salvation, is to have become a "new creation" "in Christ", .. "One with God".

"working it out" means to perfect your faith. It means to understand that you exist as a Spiritually born again = Son/Daughter within God's Salvation, which is to be born again, into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit......not by water, "but by my SPIRIT sayeth THE Lord".
And you, who has been redeemed, are to learn how to function as a Child of the Light, as born again, as how you "work out your salvation".