Persevering

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to teach a good topic about this today in my thread Growing In Christ,.. since it is something that I sometimes have a little difficulty with when it comes to things that might be rather hard for me and not giving up on them,.. but I'm not really sure how since I struggle with it myself. Any advice?

Reactions: amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The presumption of being a teacher while still in diapers carries a responsibility few understand. Unreserved self searching and brutal self honesty is mandatory and primary; without it, the full diaper hangs conspicuously.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to teach a good topic about this today in my thread Growing In Christ,.. since it is something that I sometimes have a little difficulty with when it comes to things that might be rather hard for me and not giving up on them,.. but I'm not really sure how since I struggle with it myself. Any advice?
In order to make it to the end of the road... Don't quit! Just like walking with God.

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal 6:9

Also... when you need something you don't have or you don't understand something, ask for help!

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Matt 7:7-8

Reactions: April_Rose and FHII