Pets in Heaven ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Dozens of books with titles like "Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates" affirm what 43 percent of Americans believe: pets go to heaven. While it sounds like a whimsical topic, the question of pet heaven actually offers a window into modern Americans' urban lifestyles and to their views on God and death, says John Ferre, a University of Louisville communications professor. "There are a lot of people who say, 'If my dog or my cat isn't in heaven, I don't want to go,' " Ferre told an audience last night at the Louisville Gardens during the weeklong Festival of Faiths, which ends today. more...http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...EWS01/611110356

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
When my dog died, I borrowed back the book that you mentioned, that I had given to a relative when her pet died. Yup, I'm pretty sure pets go to Heaven. God loves his animals too.I asked for signs that my pet was in Heaven and I got signs.