Philip preached Jesus acts 8

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does the eunuch know about the necessity of baptism?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the Protestant apostles only preached FACAGA????

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the Protestant apostles only preached FACAGA????
And i thought by now you realized , that i preach neither catholicism nor protestanism . BUT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE
and all THAT DOCTRINE .
AND IF JESUS said DO we do and if HE said not to do we do not do . Same applies for all things the apostles would teach IN the bible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i thought by now you realized , that i preach neither catholicism nor protestanism . BUT THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE
and all THAT DOCTRINE .
AND IF JESUS said DO we do and if HE said not to do we do not do . Same applies for all things the apostles would teach IN the bible .

why in the Bible?

apostles have authority to teach not to write

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why in the Bible?

apostles have authority to teach not to write
Those apostels WROTE things . And its highly wise we learn THEIR writings . THIS way
when anyone else stands up and claims to be an apostel or etc, we can do what pleased GOD .
You know , YE HAVE TRIED those who claim to be apostels and have found them liars .
its why i wont step one foot in the RCC . THEMS false apostels , claiming to hold to the doctrine of peter .
WHEN IN TRUTH they contradict peter . LET US Learn that . INSTEAD of trusting men
who claimed their organization is this or that . TEST THEM . By grace i did . ITS why i never entered into
mormonism , seven day adventists , RCC or any other name which claimed it holds the keys to the truth and yet
held only doctrines of perdition . We should have done as GOD said . TO TEST all men
but many only test what their MEN say to test and they all believe wholeheartedly their organization is THE ONE .
SO many are getting led astray . My advice , FLEE the RCC , Go back to bible reading and learn THAT well .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those apostels WROTE things . And its highly wise we learn THEIR writings . THIS way
when anyone else stands up and claims to be an apostel or etc, we can do what pleased GOD .
You know , YE HAVE TRIED those who claim to be apostels and have found them liars .
its why i wont step one foot in the RCC . THEMS false apostels , claiming to hold to the doctrine of peter .
WHEN IN TRUTH they contradict peter . LET US Learn that . INSTEAD of trusting men
who claimed their organization is this or that . TEST THEM . By grace i did . ITS why i never entered into
mormonism , seven day adventists , RCC or any other name which claimed it holds the keys to the truth and yet
held only doctrines of perdition . We should have done as GOD said . TO TEST all men
but many only test what their MEN say to test and they all believe wholeheartedly their organization is THE ONE .
SO many are getting led astray . My advice , FLEE the RCC , Go back to bible reading and learn THAT well .

what did Andrew and philip and Nathaniel and the others write?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what did Andrew and philip and Nathaniel and the others write?
Beats me . But this i do know , if anything in those writings contradicts what is already in the bible
You can rest assured ANDREW , PHILLIP and NATHANIEL did not write it . But more like THE RCC invented it .
But if it agrees with scrips then its good .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember IF JESUS said do we do , if HE said not to do we do not .
Same goes for what is written by the original ones in the bible .
And they all knew to water baptize . SO , IF JESUS said do it , DO IT .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beats me . But this i do know , if anything in those writings contradicts what is already in the bible
You can rest assured ANDREW , PHILLIP and NATHANIEL did not write it . But more like THE RCC invented it .
But if it agrees with scrips then its good .

where does the Bible say this?
Where does the Bible say the Bible is the standard? That’s matin luther heretic’s claim, condemned excommunicated priest!
What is the Bible and what is not the Bible? And how do you know?