Plandemic: wacky conspiracy theory or a real look into the world system?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plandemic: Indoctornation World Premiere - Digital Freedom Platform
This is not the 26 minute video that circulated on social media, but a full length secular documentary about a conspiracy to reduce the world's population to one manageable by the 1% with the majority of the Earth's wealth. It's a secular video that includes some speculative video segments, but those are identified. I found it worth the watching as it confirmed some of my own research, but added information that I haven't previously encountered. There's full interviews, selected clips that probably wouldn't have been shared by the people interviewed, and photo documentation that is verifiable in the form of reports published through the NIH and CDC, legal documents showing established law where relevant, etc.
I've read a few conspiracy books over the years, some with questionable resources in the appendices, but these people provided some solid resources in support of their ideas and claims. True or not, it seems insightful.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@michaelvpardo

In any case, there are at least 2 aspects:

1) what might be the ultimate origin;

2) the need to take precautions and not recklessly put ppl in danger just because some speculate about the virus.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@michaelvpardo

In any case, there are at least 2 aspects:

1) what might be the ultimate origin;

2) the need to take precautions and not recklessly put ppl in danger just because some speculate about the virus.
The documentary points out the large number of deaths caused by experimental vaccinations in India and Africa by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation (they were actually ordered out of India because of their "charitable" work.)
I know the origin of the world system's actions (under the sway of the evil one), but I tend to trust people that love freedom.
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1 (NIV)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The documentary points out the large number of deaths caused by experimental vaccinations in India and Africa by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation (they were actually ordered out of India because of their "charitable" work.)
I know the origin of the world system's actions (under the sway of the evil one), but I tend to trust people that love freedom.
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
Good verse there...

Reactions: michaelvpardo

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plandemic: Indoctornation World Premiere - Digital Freedom Platform
This is not the 26 minute video that circulated on social media, but a full length secular documentary about a conspiracy to reduce the world's population to one manageable by the 1% with the majority of the Earth's wealth. It's a secular video that includes some speculative video segments, but those are identified. I found it worth the watching as it confirmed some of my own research, but added information that I haven't previously encountered. There's full interviews, selected clips that probably wouldn't have been shared by the people interviewed, and photo documentation that is verifiable in the form of reports published through the NIH and CDC, legal documents showing established law where relevant, etc.
I've read a few conspiracy books over the years, some with questionable resources in the appendices, but these people provided some solid resources in support of their ideas and claims. True or not, it seems insightful.

I don't know about that but I do believe it was planned

Reactions: michaelvpardo