Please call Me Joseph or jsph

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josephhasarainbow14

Jul 11, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi my name is Joseph. Well actually it is my middle name. I like it more than my first name. Please call me either Joseph or jsph for short. And please don't call me joe. Can't be shortened to joe. So again jsph or Joseph. One or the other. .

We are from the Midwest my girlfriend and myself. We live in the state of old Abe Lincoln log cabin and prairie state. The state was named in 1818. Here is something interesting we had read a few months ago . .

This state was first pronounced ill en wah. Because it has something to do with the French.
I will see if my girlfriend rainbow nickname can find that link so to put that here. How your state if you live in America got its origin of names. . It is fun and interesting to read. How come in school they never told us good things like this. .

The Origins of the Names of the 50 U.S. States

As you can see I like facts and trivia. :)

I'm originally from the Golden state over 30 plus years. But I feel these days it is just a bit too expensive . . Too many people there are too fast paced living. I'm 47 though. But I prefer the medium or a bit now slower pace of life . . We live in a regular suburb though near Chicago. Crime is a bit lower here then other parts of Chicago. We have long winters and kind of short summers. We don't go to the main city. It is too crowded and much traffic.

In fact we don't attend any church. We prefer home bible study reading and other Christian books etc.. We're also going to read these detective mystery books from author Sue Grafton from A to Z. Actually she passed away recently. She did not get to z. but she Grafton did not want anyone to fill in her place. I think in case she should have to complete the alphabet. . Well 25 letters is still good anyways. Each book letter has a title. For examples. A for alibi. B for burglary. And so on . .

We also like listening to music, following sports like baseball, and football. But when it comes to hockey and basketball the 2 only mostly score checks and records. . So it is only baseball and football we follow closer these days.

Sometimes I make up jokes or share some also I have heard. Listen to this one. I found this in a book in one of those dollar stores. Name of joke police announcing.

A dispatch officer on the radio announces this …. . calling all cars! calling all cars! A man has escaped prison this afternoon. He is described as a 4 foot 7 fortune teller. Be on the lookout for a small, medium, at large! :D ;)

Well I look forward participating at this forum discussion board and hopefully to fellowship with other members making many friends if that is possible. So again. Please call me either Joseph or for short jsph. Thanks. Your new friend member at cb forums.

Reactions: Helen and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi my name is Joseph. Well actually it is my middle name. I like it more than my first name. Please call me either Joseph or jsph for short. And please don't call me joe. Can't be shortened to joe. So again jsph or Joseph. One or the other. .

We are from the Midwest my girlfriend and myself. We live in the state of old Abe Lincoln log cabin and prairie state. The state was named in 1818. Here is something interesting we had read a few months ago . .

This state was first pronounced ill en wah. Because it has something to do with the French.
I will see if my girlfriend rainbow nickname can find that link so to put that here. How your state if you live in America got its origin of names. . It is fun and interesting to read. How come in school they never told us good things like this. .

The Origins of the Names of the 50 U.S. States

As you can see I like facts and trivia. :)

I'm originally from the Golden state over 30 plus years. But I feel these days it is just a bit too expensive . . Too many people there are too fast paced living. I'm 47 though. But I prefer the medium or a bit now slower pace of life . . We live in a regular suburb though near Chicago. Crime is a bit lower here then other parts of Chicago. We have long winters and kind of short summers. We don't go to the main city. It is too crowded and much traffic.

In fact we don't attend any church. We prefer home bible study reading and other Christian books etc.. We're also going to read these detective mystery books from author Sue Grafton from A to Z. Actually she passed away recently. She did not get to z. but she Grafton did not want anyone to fill in her place. I think in case she should have to complete the alphabet. . Well 25 letters is still good anyways. Each book letter has a title. For examples. A for alibi. B for burglary. And so on . .

We also like listening to music, following sports like baseball, and football. But when it comes to hockey and basketball the 2 only mostly score checks and records. . So it is only baseball and football we follow closer these days.

Sometimes I make up jokes or share some also I have heard. Listen to this one. I found this in a book in one of those dollar stores. Name of joke police announcing.

A dispatch officer on the radio announces this …. . calling all cars! calling all cars! A man has escaped prison this afternoon. He is described as a 4 foot 7 fortune teller. Be on the lookout for a small, medium, at large! :D ;)

Well I look forward participating at this forum discussion board and hopefully to fellowship with other members making many friends if that is possible. So again. Please call me either Joseph or for short jsph. Thanks. Your new friend member at cb forums.

Welcome Joseph! Nice to have you here

Reactions: Helen

Josephhasarainbow14

Jul 11, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey farouk ..Thanks for the suggestion. As of now it can't be done because the government has stupid rules by taking money away from your check if you get married. In that case we can't get married because we can't afford it. So we're just together and that's all. We know what God says on this and won't do anything that God says NO to.

Reactions: Helen and Mayflower

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
hey farouk ..Thanks for the suggestion. As of now it can't be done because the government has stupid rules by taking money away from your check if you get married. In that case we can't get married because we can't afford it. So we're just together and that's all. We know what God says on this and won't do anything that God says NO to.
Actually if you look at what God in the Bible says about husbands and wives, they are married.

Josephhasarainbow14

Jul 11, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
farouk even though you can't see the literal heaven where God is at then you can't say what's there. Me and rainbow are not doing anything wrong in the eyes of God. Just as you can't see heaven you can't see what's happening here. The Lord is our witness we are innocent.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi; God bless your Bible reading!

Wedding in the offing?

I just KNEW somebody would have to say it!!!
I’ve been waiting for it! :D

I didn’t think it would be you.

Isn’t that the work of the Holy Spirit? :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually if you look at what God in the Bible says about husbands and wives, they are married.

Drop it okay.
It isn’t your job , but Gods business...He is well able.
Just be happy with Josephs polite answer.

Reactions: Josephhasarainbow14

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome to forums Joseph, I haven't beeen active on forums lately, I hope you have a good time here and make some new friends. Before I posted on the weather thread the other day, must have been 9, 10 months or more since I last posted, lots of new members on here since I was last active.

God Bless You.

Reactions: Josephhasarainbow14