Please contact your representatives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just slammed my finger in a door and every nerve in that finger SCREAMED. It made me think of the excruciating pain that one endures in a car accident. I pushed for no texting while driving because I knew a woman whose pregnant sister and baby were killed by a teen texting and driving. I strongly urge everyone to push for these laws in your state as well.

Something else caught my attention. I read that due to MADD - Mothers Against Drunk Driving - the deaths from drunk driving dropped dramatically. Then I read that there ARE NO SUCH LAWSS IN SOUTH AMERICA. I read that immigrants come here and drive drunk.

Whatever your views on immigration are, please contact your representatives and insist that immigrants be screened for drunk driving arrests, and that a new policy be enacted that ensures that they go through the proper training and teaching about our laws and the penalties for drunk driving prior to getting a driving license.

My husband's friend drove drunk and got into an accident and fortunately he hurt himself instead of someone else. His wife told us that she heard him screaming all the way down the hall. Friends of my brother-in-law had their son killed by a drunk immigrant.

I believe that Christians need to become more active in governance.

The life you save may be your own or a loved one.

Reactions: Willie T