Please God provide me with

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A loving partner :( I wait patiently for your works hoping that it will come, please god in Jesus name, amen.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying that God will help you find what is needed!
Thanks Amadeus, i ahve been waiting for a while :( it makes me sad that there is a part of me that is unfulfilled so i pray :( i just hope that god has chosen the right path for me an that one day i will be blessed with a loving partner and a family of my own, I am getting older and my mum is getting older and i would like her to see her first grandchild of me, she has been crocheting a baby blanket despite sight problems :( I'd like to give her a grand daughter or such.

It would be more for My wife and i though If i met someone who is compatible :)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Amadeus, i ahve been waiting for a while :( it makes me sad that there is a part of me that is unfulfilled so i pray :( i just hope that god has chosen the right path for me an that one day i will be blessed with a loving partner and a family of my own, I am getting older and my mum is getting older and i would like her to see her first grandchild of me, she has been crocheting a baby blanket despite sight problems :( I'd like to give her a grand daughter or such.

It would be more for My wife and i though If i met someone who is compatible :)
All I can say is stay close to God and ask Him to help you in this. Some, of course never marry and of those who do not all are very young. I was 28 when I married. My youngest brother was 37 when he married. His children are the same ages as my grandchildren... but don't worry on it and don't jump at the first possibility. A bad marriage would be worse than no marriage.
I'll have you prayer.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Amadeus, If i do meet someone i hope it is for life but i might not live very long anyway the way things are just now :( with all the fear going around about covid i mean

Reactions: amadeus

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A loving partner :( I wait patiently for your works hoping that it will come, please god in Jesus name, amen.

Hi Stuart I am in the same situation, I am nearly 25 though, so quite a bit younger, I hear of so many getting married young and around my age, but as Amadeus has reminded us not everyone does, and some don't marry at all, but that's probably not you, since you desire a marriage.

Anyway I will pray that God will help you find the right wife for you Stuart, in Jesus name, Amen.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and some don't marry at all, but that's probably not you, since you desire a marriage.
its out of my hands Josho, i wish i had the power to determine who , what, where, when to meet the perfect woman but i dont lol, all i can do is pray for the best.

I will pray that God will help you find the right wife for you Stuart, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thanks for the prayers Josho, idk if you desire a partner but if you do i will pray for you also for that, if not then i trust you will be blessed with a long and happy life as a single man, in Jesus name :)

Reactions: Josho and amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Stuart. I can certainly understand the desire to have a Godly wife and a family. It may be that God is preparing you to be a Godly husband and spiritual head in your home before He sends a wife.
Lay that desire before Him daily, and seek Him first...as the scripture says, to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. The Bible says he who finds a wife has found a good thing. :)

“Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.” — Proverbs 18:22 (KJV)

When you ask Him for any good thing, He is faithful ...just seek Him and His will (first).

“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” — Matthew 7:11 (KJV)
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” — Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

Reactions: Josho and amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would never ask God for a wife. If it doesn't work out it's all around bad. I did that once :(

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
its out of my hands Josho, i wish i had the power to determine who , what, where, when to meet the perfect woman but i dont lol, all i can do is pray for the best.

Thanks for the prayers Josho, idk if you desire a partner but if you do i will pray for you also for that, if not then i trust you will be blessed with a long and happy life as a single man, in Jesus name :)

Thanks and Yep I also desire a wife too. :D

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Stuart I am in the same situation, I am nearly 25 though, so quite a bit younger, I hear of so many getting married young and around my age, but as Amadeus has reminded us not everyone does, and some don't marry at all, but that's probably not you, since you desire a marriage.

Anyway I will pray that God will help you find the right wife for you Stuart, in Jesus name, Amen.
@Josho It never does to be in a hurry...

There is the motto:

"Marry in haste, repent at leisure..."

Reactions: Josho