Please help! Mama with brain damage.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snow4fun71

Dec 2, 2015
Hello,

My Mama got acquired brain damage from Benzodiazepines taper. She has been suffering from Vision problems and memory loss for the past seven years. We have gone to countless doctors to try and get the proper diagnosis. The biggest problem right now is the vision and confusion. Her vision makes the light too bright and the shadows too vivid. We've tried many different pairs of sunglasses and they only seem to make it worse. We are trying to change the lights in our house because the ones that we currently have makes her feel worse. It has to do with the tenting. I really would appreciate any information someone would have that could possibly help us. Maybe some special type of glasses or lighting. Either post here or PM me. Thanks! They say she has possible Alzheimer, possible Parkinson's, and possible frontaltemporal dementia.

Also, we are trying to start a Gofundme. We don't have many friends so we are trying to reach out to those who can bless help bless us. With the moderator's permission I would like to post that here:

We need as much prayer as possible. This is so very hard on her.

Thank you so much for reading, please feel free to pm me if you know anything about some lights or have some encouraging scripture,
Joshua

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My Mama got acquired brain damage from Benzodiazepines taper. She has been suffering from Vision problems and memory loss for the past seven years. We have gone to countless doctors to try and get the proper diagnosis. The biggest problem right now is the vision and confusion. Her vision makes the light too bright and the shadows too vivid. We've tried many different pairs of sunglasses and they only seem to make it worse. We are trying to change the lights in our house because the ones that we currently have makes her feel worse. It has to do with the tenting. I really would appreciate any information someone would have that could possibly help us. Maybe some special type of glasses or lighting. Either post here or PM me. Thanks! They say she has possible Alzheimer, possible Parkinson's, and possible frontaltemporal dementia.

Also, we are trying to start a Gofundme. We don't have many friends so we are trying to reach out to those who can bless help bless us. With the moderator's permission I would like to post that here:

We need as much prayer as possible. This is so very hard on her.

Thank you so much for reading, please feel free to pm me if you know anything about some lights or have some encouraging scripture,
Joshua

go to google on the internet - type in [natural/biblical healing] - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go to google on the internet - type in [natural/biblical healing] - twinc
Twinc you are responding to a request made in the year 2015. The person has never posted another message since that one on this forum.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well spotted @amadeus ....I didn't notice the date either!! :D

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Twinc you are responding to a request made in the year 2015. The person has never posted another message since that one on this forum.

thanks - but lets not be surprised or blame - maybe some one else may find the info/help useful - twinc

Reactions: Helen and amadeus