Please join me in prayer for my grandson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He had a bad fall of a cliff last Saturday and had brain surgery the following day...He started being able to breath on his own last night, and has been awake a bit this morning, so it is going the right way....He is still in intensive care but will hopefully not be for too much longer.
Thank you in advance...He is 21 years old, certainly too young in my book for anything other than a positive outcome.....

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He had a bad fall of a cliff last Saturday and had brain surgery the following day...He started being able to breath on his own last night, and has been awake a bit this morning, so it is going the right way....He is still in intensive care but will hopefully not be for too much longer.
Thank you in advance...He is 21 years old, certainly too young in my book for anything other than a positive outcome.....
Right in there with you bro.

Reactions: pia

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @pia,

'Be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart,
all ye that hope in the Lord.'

(Psalm 23:34)

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, heal Pia's grandson to the full.
Give his loved ones the strength to remain steadfast in their
trust in You.
Amen. So be it.

Sis, it is so easy for God to heal him...so easy...never ever doubt this.
xoxo

Last edited:

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray God step in and heal the young man. All we have is prayer. Prayer for full swift recovery in the name of Jesus.

He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from all their destructions.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lord, heal Pia's grandson to the full.
Give his loved ones the strength to remain steadfast in their
trust in You.
Amen. So be it.

Sis, it is so easy for God to heal him...so easy...never ever doubt this.
xoxo
I don't doubt Him, He has shown His faithfulness far too many times for me to do that...Also He saved my grandsons life the day he was born, brought him back, after the doctors gave up and put him in his little perspex box in a darkened corner...doctors and nurses never knew what hit them lol...They will certainly NEVER forget it because they were all acutely aware that no one had been near the baby, after they put him in that corner, and by the time I got back into that room, they were all questioning among themselves as to what happened? Did anyone do something ? What the..... ? And on and on they went for a while ...He came back and wasn't damaged in any way, as they first thought also. They expected his kidneys and liver to be severely damaged and went to test him as soon as the sun came up...I recall laughing at the two nurses ( not in a nasty way ) who came to wheel him down to the section where they did the scans / tests and saying to them that there was no way that he would have been brought back by God, damaged......Sure enough, our wonderful faithful Father gave His best and the lovely little man has been 100% fine all these years...He will be 22 in jan...
But I do believe in the power of prayers of agreement...There is no time more fortuitous for the enemy than when we are going through something extreme, it can be easier for him to find a way to further disrupt our lives.....I just think it is a good time for brothers and sisters to have our backs, and I truly appreciate all your prayers here on the forum.
Thank you, I will write a collective post on my priginal asking for prayer, as i already have a remarkable testimony to share with you about this... :D

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello everyone and thank you so much for your wonderful support and prayers....
Instead of writing to each of you separately I will just write the most wonderful news here, the once.
So, Tues night he was still in intensive care unconscious and on the respirator. He was then suddenly able to breathe on his own, just before my daughter and her husband had to leave him for the night.
Then yesterday morning, he started to awaken a little more and a little more ( up to then he had only had his eyes open for seconds at a time )...By the middle of the day my daughter sent me a text message that he was now properly awake, he had even eaten a little and most astonishingly, he had walked to the bathroom and back ( with a nurse at hi side just in case )..
Not long before my daughter and her husband had to leave him for the night again, they moved him out of intensive care and into the recovery rooms. Hallelujah !
I just got a facebook message and photo from my daughter from the hospital....Two different news crews from two different TV channels we have here, 7 and 9 they are called, had just been there and done a story and interview with my grandson for tonight's news, because the hospital staff ( as it turned out ) were calling him the 'Miracle boy'.....GLORY BE TO OUR PRECIOUS AND FAITHFUL LORD !!!!!!
Turns out also that although he ended up with 46 staples in his head, from the forehead to the back of the skull and a few scrapes along the right side of his face and body, which is healing up nicely to, he had no broken bones, which in itself seemed a bit of a miracle, because of where he had fallen from.
So what a wonderful thing, to have started with supportive prayers, to a great testimony of our Fathers love and faithfulness, in such a short space of time, as the doctors had expected him to have been in intensive care a few days more and then a longer stay after..Seems he may be home a LOT sooner than they thought.
Thank you so very much, everyone !!! I really appreciate your support... I have also passed on this information to my daughter, who told my grandson....she then sent a photo from her phone, showing him holding up his thumb...So that's for all of you :D
Thankfully they are both believers, as is my youngest daughter....that is a huge relief in my life, for sure.....
Thanks again everyone, and a mighty THANK YOU to our Lord Jesus and our wonderful Father....

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praise God!

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Miss Hepburn