Please pray for a Christian rehabilitation program

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So my home church is connected with a real, strong, authentic Christian-based rehabilitation program that houses over 100 men at a time, many of whom are addicts from off the street and out of prison in some cases. This program has been around for years and I can personally attest by my slight involvement that many lives have been turned around, cleaned up, and many people have been converted to Christ due to this ministry. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

Unfortunately recently, the owner is now being audited or something like that, to ensure that the running of such a program is in line with government regulations. Richard, the founder, is dealing with a person who is completely unsympathetic to this cause, who is making things difficult and is intent on putting a strain on the program's finances. The program is nonprofit and apparently will be receiving less support due to the audit.

I am asking for prayers for this important ministry that has led many, many men to faith in Christ. Please pray that the program receives funding. Please pray that the auditors are fair in their assessments of said program. And please pray for the salvation of the men who cycle through the program. In Christ's name. Thank you

Reactions: Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my home church is connected with a real, strong, authentic Christian-based rehabilitation program that houses over 100 men at a time, many of whom are addicts from off the street and out of prison in some cases. This program has been around for years and I can personally attest by my slight involvement that many lives have been turned around, cleaned up, and many people have been converted to Christ due to this ministry. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

Unfortunately recently, the owner is now being audited or something like that, to ensure that the running of such a program is in line with government regulations. Richard, the founder, is dealing with a person who is completely unsympathetic to this cause, who is making things difficult and is intent on putting a strain on the program's finances. The program is nonprofit and apparently will be receiving less support due to the audit.

I am asking for prayers for this important ministry that has led many, many men to faith in Christ. Please pray that the program receives funding. Please pray that the auditors are fair in their assessments of said program. And please pray for the salvation of the men who cycle through the program. In Christ's name. Thank you
Praying for God assistance in this program in accord with His Will.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that sounds wonderful. I will pray now, that The Lord will bless it and make it prosper as His word is seen in action! Thank you Father that you hear our prayers, bless this endeavor I pray, amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If the funding gets cut from the secular source that isn't supportive,
this is a sign to go out and ask support of other sources. So people who
believe in the healing process of prayer for deliverance and restoration
can join in and multiply the blessings and expand the program in the direction God has.

Please contact these nonprofits that are positive and supportive of all people learning the healing prayer process:
* Christian Healing Ministries in Jacksonville Florida
* The Elijah Challenge, based both in Houston and Internationally in the Phillippines, Africa, and worldwide

I know these two groups do not depend on govt or conditions of other groups.

They both focus on the spiritual gifts and process of healing, deliverance and restoration
between the person and God, through Jesus Authority alone, without adding any conditions to the process.

If God closes one door, that means opening other doors.

Obey God and don't worry about the conditions of man.