Please pray for Aiden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for Aiden, that the Lord would open opportunities to share the Gospel with him and that his heart would be softened and eyes opened.
Hi Misfit,
I will pray now for Aiden that God remove all obstacles that are in the way of him SEEING, that God would soften his heart and prepare it to receive His truth. Also that good Christians whom Aiden respects would be sent across his path.
G

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Please pray for Aiden, that the Lord would open opportunities to share the Gospel with him and that his heart would be softened and eyes opened.

Dear God, please let Aiden be drawn and called and let him be open to hear what the gospel is. Lord, we need Your help to win souls because we have no power and we are just messengers for your sake Lord. Please Lord, by Your wonderful Holy Spirit, please break open the locked fortresses and set the prisoners free. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I hope God will give him a right mind and right heart. Glory all to God. Amen.

Reactions: Misfit

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, I pray that You will reveal Your love and salvation to Aiden in quiet times and in time of need. May he learn of You and the Good news of the gift of salvation and forgiveness of your son Jesus, may his eyes and ears be open to hearing and seeing, and his heart be led to understanding Your ways, and rejoice in You, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Misfit