Please pray for Aiden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying for Aiden animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif Father, I pray that Aiden may be granted a revelation of your truth in his heart, that he may be able to recieve you Jesus, as Lord of his life and his salvation. That he may be forgiven of his sins, be washed with the blood of Jesus, be usable for your kingdom and glory, and his name may be written in the lambs book of life. I ask this now Father, in Jesus mighty name. animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Misfit Trusting the word of testimony will be blessed....
Yes indeed my friend . may another lamb be added to the fold .
The only reason we are still here on earth , IS to point to Christ . May souls be won .
May the laborers be blessed in their work and may souls be won .
This world aint our home . And for now we do walk through it , We are here to do one thing
POINT to CHRIST as we wait for HIS COMING . praying many souls will join into the fold .
While there still be time to do so . Now let all that draws breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .