Please Pray For America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for me as tomorrow I will be writing to my congressman all about the problems with the election and all the current problems with my country. @Amazed@grace, I already told you that I would be making this thread so I decided to tag you in it. @Ziggy, you also know about the situation at hand.

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please be in our midst as we come together as your body to lift up our country and our leaders. Please protect our country from the division that challenges our ability to live lives pleasing to you. Defend the vulnerable and voiceless, and bring justice to those who have suffered injustice. Realign and unify your people in Your Son, Jesus Christ, who is the author and protector of our faith, as we cry out to you for our land.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose
I am praying for America that God's perfect will be accomplished in and for her!

'
For GOD has purposed that they would surrender and give their mind unto the beast .
It cannot be stopped my friend . Yes , simply pray the WILL of GOD be done .
America that was is no longer . The america that now is , and the other countries that now are
are going under the control of a one world system for a one world beast . And nothing will stop this .
Souls will still be saved . THE gospel must be our entire focus now . What is and what shall be , cannot be stopped my friend .
But my kingdom is not of this world . IF it were i would have picked up arms to fight . Our kingdom is above
and our weapons are now spiritual . ITS about souls my friend . that is what matters . Winning souls to Christ
while there is still time to do so . Her new one world name is not america , but amerika . The agenda worked .
And now satan does all to divided so as he can conquer all . This is not our fight .
Souls , winning souls is our mission and building up the church is our mission .
All else is but a distraction to pit man against man , to wear souls out , till finally
in comes the solution . and many will heed the solution . WE MUST NOT HEED IT EITHER .
IT will be unity , but it will be the wrong kind of unity .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For GOD has purposed that they would surrender and give their mind unto the beast .
It cannot be stopped my friend . Yes , simply pray the WILL of GOD be done .
America that was is no longer . The america that now is , and the other countries that now are
are going under the control of a one world system for a one world beast . And nothing will stop this .
Souls will still be saved . THE gospel must be our entire focus now . What is and what shall be , cannot be stopped my friend .
But my kingdom is not of this world . IF it were i would have picked up arms to fight . Our kingdom is above
and our weapons are now spiritual . ITS about souls my friend . that is what matters . Winning souls to Christ
while there is still time to do so . Her new one world name is not america , but amerika . The agenda worked .
And now satan does all to divided so as he can conquer all . This is not our fight .
Souls , winning souls is our mission and building up the church is our mission .
All else is but a distraction to pit man against man , to wear souls out , till finally
in comes the solution . and many will heed the solution . WE MUST NOT HEED IT EITHER .
IT will be unity , but it will be the wrong kind of unity .
Things like this are the reason I worded my prayer as I did. However this being a prayer thread let us not discuss such things further here!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guys, I think that I'm logging off for the night. I'll copy and paste my letter after I write it tomorrow and share it with you guys and what happens afterwards. I just want to thank the Biden/Harris administration for making me that much stronger.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for me as tomorrow I will be writing to my congressman all about the problems with the election and all the current problems with my country. @Amazed@grace, I already told you that I would be making this thread so I decided to tag you in it. @Ziggy, you also know about the situation at hand.
The situation at hand is this. America does not belong to Christians. It is a pagan nation now falling under judgement from God. Abortion, homosexuality, mockery of God, injustice, Satanism, hedonism, and rejection of the Lord Jesus have nothing to do with anyone's Congressman.

They can do nothing to fix anything, no matter how many letters they get from Christians. Feelings and talk acvomplish nothing. Prayer only helps Christians who serve God's agrnda, and cannot change the lost world.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Lord,

You said if your people called by your name would humble themselves and pray and seek your face, you'd heal our land.

Well the intercessors are crying out! Please let Your will be done in our nation and among our nations leaders. Let the Church in America rise up and proclaim Your greatness and how you rescue Souls like never before!

We seek you, Lord. We lay down our resistance and our idols and renew our hunger for You. You alone are God and only You can satisy the longing of our souls.

Send your Holy Ghost fire and burn away our iniquity and hardheartedness. Fill us with love for You and our neighbours who are hurting. Let us fight the battles for our country with action, legislation, and on our knees in prayer!

God bless America and don't deal with us according to the wrath we deserve but according to your mercy and lovingkindness!

We need you, God. We need you like never before. Please hear our cries for mercy and send revival to bring many souls into the Kingdom!

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States