Please Pray For Immediate Need!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A guy I know named Leigh is in a lot of trouble right now but he does not care. Please pray that he makes right choices. He is not a Christian but my friends and I have been praying for him. He is at the end of his rope which is a good thing but at the same time I feel he may try to top himself. Please pray because he is not listening to sound advice right now and he is in deep trouble with unpaid fines and he has separated from his wife because of his abusive behavior toward her and their children. It's beyond me but not beyond God.

Please pray. "Where two or more are gathered in his name, he is in amidst" and when two or more agree on earth about anything, it shall be done by our Father in heaven"

Bless you!

Reactions: Willie T

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He is sending messages via FB right now saying that I and others have not supported him...blah blah Not true! Please pray!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also praying right now for this situation.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Angelina So very sorry to hear this...yes indeed...my hubby and I always pray together for 'special needs' like this ..before bed...we will count him and his family in. ✟

Reactions: Willie T

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks so much sister. Much appreciated! Bless you!
2cx991.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Still believing for a miracle here. I believe that only God's divine intervention can change this situation now. Mercy Lord!
14xmbki.gif

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A guy I know named Leigh is in a lot of trouble right now but he does not care. Please pray that he makes right choices. He is not a Christian but my friends and I have been praying for him. He is at the end of his rope which is a good thing but at the same time I feel he may try to top himself. Please pray because he is not listening to sound advice right now and he is in deep trouble with unpaid fines and he has separated from his wife because of his abusive behavior toward her and their children. It's beyond me but not beyond God.

Please pray. "Where two or more are gathered in his name, he is in amidst" and when two or more agree on earth about anything, it shall be done by our Father in heaven"

Bless you!
Hello...Will pray also. Mostly that the Lord will open the eyes and ears of his understanding, as the mans own will may go against God...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Please continue to pray for Leigh as he has indicated that he is going to kill himself. Friends are praying right now but the more prayers, the better.
Father, please divinely intervene in Leigh's situation, in Jesus name. Please help him to make right choices and send people of God on his path to help him. Destroy the plans of the enemy over his life, I ask this Father,in Jesus mighty name!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He's still alive, I hear that he is trying to restore his relationship with his wife but not willing to accept responsibility for his actions...continue in your prayers for him brethren and bless you!

Reactions: amadeus