Please Pray For Jocelyn and Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just found out that my friend's Father Peter, has passed away and his funeral is right now!

Thank you Lord that Peter is one of your children and he is now with you in the heavenly kingdom. Please bring comfort and peace to his family and friends right now in Jesus mighty name! Thank you also Father, that their whole family are children of the most high God. animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

Please pray for his wife Jocelyn and their children Marty, Wendy, Roger and Stephen.

Thank you. ♥

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out that my friend's Father Peter, has passed away and his funeral is right now!

Thank you Lord that Peter is one of your children and he is now with you in the heavenly kingdom. Please bring comfort and peace to his family and friends right now in Jesus mighty name! Thank you also Father, that their whole family are children of the most high God. View attachment 23735

Please pray for his wife Jocelyn and their children Marty, Wendy, Roger and Stephen.

Thank you. ♥
I really hate to hear this....it can be a huge struggle to carry on when such a pillar of strength and security is no longer there.
My heart is full of compassion and I will pray for God to keep and protect them during their time of grief, and He will comfort and strengthen them and that through the common bond they share of their love for Peter they can strengthen one another. I pray they can celebrate his life while here on earth and not be brought down by mourning his death.
Peter...the rock....may he rest now and joyfully await the day they will be reunited in heaven.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you Lord that Peter is one of your children and he is now with you in the heavenly kingdom. Please bring comfort and peace to his family and friends right now in Jesus mighty name! Thank you also Father, that their whole family are children of the most high God. View attachment 23735

Thank you. ♥
Sorry for your loss Angelina, comforting prayers for the family. There will be many tears but, being of The Lord will make it easier to accept their loss and easier too, knowing they are more alive than when on earth.
God bless sister.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you. ♥
Praying!