Please Pray For My Best Friend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His name is Josh and even though he's an adult now his father and stepmother have been hitting him. :( (His father just got out of prison)

I told him that he should call the police or even try to defend himself and fight back (even though that wouldn't be my first option) but I think he's just too afraid what will happen if he does so asking for prayers as he's one of my greatest friends ever and I want to just cry for him. :'(

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His name is Josh and even though he's an adult now his father and stepmother have been hitting him. :( (His father just got out of prison)

I told him that he should call the police or even try to defend himself and fight back (even though that wouldn't be my first option) but I think he's just too afraid what will happen if he does so asking for prayers as he's one of my greatest friends ever and I want to just cry for him. :'(
Praying now for your friend, Josh!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you guys so much. He was thinking about signing up for here. I should ask him if he wants to again. :) (He loves Jesus too, I think he just feels forgotten right now in which I do believe we've all been there before. Even Jesus Himself.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Josh's protection.
And that he calls 911 and has them arrested for assault.
If his dad is paroled out of prison, he'll go right back in.

I wish he would be I think he's afraid that his father will be even angrier with him if he does, but he needs to call the police as that's what they're there for. I would call them myself,.. but we don't exactly live in the same state. :(

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for Josh and that God would intervene in his situation. Thank you Lord, amen!