Please pray for my brother to get a job soon.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JESUS'S warrior

Dec 27, 2021
Taliparamba
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Please pray for my brother. His life till now is a bunch of sadness. He had been suffering mentally in various ways since childhood. He was not good at studies but is very creative and artistic. He was about to get a job at the age of 21 in Qatar but due to some reasons it didn't happen. After that he had tried a lot of attempts and wasted like 2 years for IELTS. After that once he actually got a chance of going abroad and do a job, he met with an accident and again almost 2 years got wasted. He then joined a university for masters and they had assured to give him placement but the college turned out to have many issues within which made even the students question their chance of achieving a masters degree and placement. He is very depressed and has shown many changes in his behavior. He has lost his forgiving and social mentality. A cousin of our's have told us he may help in getting a job but not sure.
So please pray for my brother to get a job. His situation has made my father and mother very upset and tensed. A good job for him will surely make him happy and our family too.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tell your brother to keep his spirits up, many people are in a similar situation, and are having a hard time finding a job now with Covid, and all the changes it has made in the workforce. It will soon get better, it's on it's way to getting better.
God we call upon your help for JESUS'Swarrior's brother to find a job of his liking, In Jesus Name, thank you LORD, Amen

Reactions: amadeus

JESUS'S warrior

Dec 27, 2021
Taliparamba
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Tell your brother to keep his spirits up, many people are in a similar situation, and are having a hard time finding a job now with Covid, and all the changes it has made in the workforce. It will soon get better, it's on it's way to getting better.
God we call upon your help for JESUS'Swarrior's brother to find a job of his liking, In Jesus Name, thank you LORD, Amen
Thank you for your prayers

Reactions: amadeus

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Please pray for my brother. His life till now is a bunch of sadness. He had been suffering mentally in various ways since childhood. He was not good at studies but is very creative and artistic. He was about to get a job at the age of 21 in Qatar but due to some reasons it didn't happen. After that he had tried a lot of attempts and wasted like 2 years for IELTS. After that once he actually got a chance of going abroad and do a job, he met with an accident and again almost 2 years got wasted. He then joined a university for masters and they had assured to give him placement but the college turned out to have many issues within which made even the students question their chance of achieving a masters degree and placement. He is very depressed and has shown many changes in his behavior. He has lost his forgiving and social mentality. A cousin of our's have told us he may help in getting a job but not sure.
So please pray for my brother to get a job. His situation has made my father and mother very upset and tensed. A good job for him will surely make him happy and our family too.

Dear Lord, please let your will be done in his brothers life. Please let him find a good job to support. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.