Please Pray for My Friends Dad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I saw my friend at the supermarket the other day and she looked a little depressed. When I asked her if everything was alright, she told me the her Dad Brian has been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for Brian. Thank you!

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I saw my friend at the supermarket the other day and she looked a little depressed. When I asked her if everything was alright, she told me the her Dad Brian has been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for Brian. Thank you!

The list is getting very long now...so many friends and acquaintances being struck down all around us.
It’s all so sad...

Praying for Brian.

Reactions: amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So glad that we have a place where we can share the needs of others. God is good. We may not feel that we are of any benefit to the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth and perhaps we can be overwhelmed by the needs of many but there is one who shed his blood for the many and "Oh my!" there is power in the name of Jesus and when his children pray for others and themselves, mountains move and valleys rise up and the spiritual atmosphere changes in mighty ways. Prayer is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal xoxox

Reactions: Pisteuo and amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you warriors for your prayers for Brian. This is the message my friend sent ~

" By some miracle of the Lord and the power of your prayers, my dads growth is no-longer cancerous. He had a second biopsy and results came back yesterday, all clear. He has not received any treatment. I am forever grateful for all you have done for my family."

This coming from a non-believer! Glory and praise to God and Jesus our Lord and Savior xox

B

Butterfly

So pleased to read this - doesnt it throw up the mystery of healing - so many, despite prayer, succumb to cancer and illness.
Its always been a conundrum to me, how does the person feel who isnt miraculously healed - more so when they hear of God working in the lives if others.
Still, this is an amazing answer, and hopefully will reap many things xx