Please pray for my health

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for your prayers. I don't want to go to the ER since I don't want to get others sick, I think that I'll be ok if I'm not in too bad of shape tomorrow and can start the medication. I'm just worried about it getting much worse tonight or tomorrow morning before I have a chance with the medication.

Update: I am feeling much better and my fever has thankfully gone down, I was expecting it to keep getting worse. Thank you all for your prayers.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for your prayers. I don't want to go to the ER since I don't want to get others sick, I think that I'll be ok if I'm not in too bad of shape tomorrow and can start the medication. I'm just worried about it getting much worse tonight or tomorrow morning before I have a chance with the medication.

Update: I am feeling much better and my fever has thankfully gone down, I was expecting it to keep getting worse. Thank you all for your prayers.
Praying for you, but COVID is something that I'm not sure causes a high fever. I once had a high fever as a child and I hallucinated from it. It was 104f. Please be careful, @LearningToLetGo is right, high fevers can be bad.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, but COVID is something that I'm not sure causes a high fever. I once had a high fever as a child and I hallucinated from it. It was 104f. Please be careful, @LearningToLetGo is right, high fevers can be bad.
Thank you Dev. I was at 104.6 yesterday and was very worried. No hallucinations though, that sounds very scary. Thankfully I'm down all the way to 99.7 now.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

What did your family doctor think the fever was coming from? Did he just treat it without giving you a check-up? Also, if you really need to go to the ER, you could wear a mask and go there. I think Covid could give you a fever. I believe that's one of the symptoms. You can google it too.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did your family doctor think the fever was coming from? Did he just treat it without giving you a check-up? Also, if you really need to go to the ER, you could wear a mask and go there. I think Covid could give you a fever. I believe that's one of the symptoms. You can google it too.
Yeah it is covid. I wanted to keep the original post short, then after it felt weird to bring it up so late in the thread... I guess my overthinking got the best of me

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp