Please pray for my mental health

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taga Chan

Aug 20, 2021
Colombo
www.taga.cc
Faith
Christian
Country
Sri Lanka
How do you face critical problems like unavoidable health issues?

I’m struggling with mental illnesses, hope God will save me
1f97a.png

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1f97a.png

I so understand this brother, reach UP to Christ as, you are so down that the only direction to go is...UP. I will pray for you now.
Welcome to the community!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

1f97a.png
In desperation I cry out to God and keep crying out to Him until He helps me. Eventually He does. If I'm desperate enough to keep at it. I proved to myself that Jeremiah 29:13 is true. It took 4 months, but boy did I ever find Him! 27 years ago and though I've had to face some horrific things, Him and I have gone through it together. Seek Him until you get the breakthrough you need. You will never regret it!

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1f97a.png

God can save us from our mental health issues. He may take them away completely or He may provide therapy or medication for them.

I am someone who suffers also. I hear ya. ❤

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, major depression runs in my birth family. With time, He's given me victory over it, though I have had to fight it a time or 2.
I really wanted to get drunk a few months ago but I didn't. When dreams die, it's hard. But He has stood with me through it all, even when I screwed up really bad! He is faithful! He's my Father forever...period...end of discussion!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God can save us from our mental health issues. He may take them away completely or He may provide therapy or medication for them.

I am someone who suffers also. I hear ya. ❤
@GodsBeloved11 With the suffering, God also provides remedy for the believer; this may be through a combination of meds and prayer. the comfort of the Scriptures and fellowship.