Please pray for my niece

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My 15 year old niece has been missing since Halloween night; please pray for her safe return. Thank you

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the prayer - my niece has been taken to a hospital and two men are in jail. That is all i know, right now

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really sorry to hear this. I just bless your niece in Jeus name that all truma from this will leave her fast in Jesus name.

Reactions: pia and aspen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen

I am praying for the continuing problems for your niece and everyone that is impacted by her troubles, including of course yourself.

Reactions: pia and aspen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for the prayer - my niece has been taken to a hospital and two men are in jail. That is all i know, right now
Oh my gosh, that doesn't sound good...Will join the others in prayer and I sincerely hope she will be just fine asap..

Reactions: aspen

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread but I'm so glad your niece was found. I hope she is doing well today. :praying: