Please pray for my safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I emailed Ron Craig, the leader of a "Christian" cult on YouTube, calling him out for his deception and hypocrisy.

This is what i wrote:

"Ron Craig of The Rooted Word...Your "Bible" is a scam. Your entire method of translation is fraudulent. And most of all...your "God" is a hypocrite who constantly goes back on his word.

John 6:37

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

You willfully deny this truth by your hard heart and say those who speak against you will never be forgiven, even if they repent.

You claim to be without sin, despite sinning many times in your videos and their comments.

You condemn people, telling them they will never be forgiven for doubting your lunacy.

You lie about your status as a supposed expert in language and Bible study, and use such deception to lure gullible people to follow you.

Your followers in fact, worship YOU and not the true Lord. Your Cult is just another dime a dozen works salvation "ministry", and nothing more.

You condemn people who don't worship you doing certain sins, then ignore it when your disciples do the same.

You are a vile villian who torments the souls of weak spirited people like me. You will go to the Lake of Fire when you die unless you repent.

This is my only warning i'm giving you. God is not happy with you, Craig."

He's called the police on people who have kindly tried to correct him and speak with him about these things, i'm scared he'll do something so much worse to me. please pray for my safety. best case scenario, he'll accuse me of Blasphemy of the Spirit and never listen to me again.