Please Pray for my Wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife of 52 years has multiple health issues, she has had two back surgeries to eliminate nerve damage however in both hands and right leg damage did occur. She has pain in her back and balancing issue when walking. She is in constant pain but is a trouper day by day and trusts in the Lord.

Reactions: Nancy and Tone

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife of 52 years has multiple health issues, she has had two back surgeries to eliminate nerve damage however in both hands and right leg damage did occur. She has pain in her back and balancing issue when walking. She is in constant pain but is a trouper day by day and trusts in the Lord.
Praying for her now!

Reactions: Tone

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I will says words to the Lord for your wife and may he give her comfort and much love. I also know some of this from my wife, although not back surgeries; both knees and arthritis in the hands and one knee. We are four years behind you in years marriage...

God bless you both

APAK

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayers for your wife brother.

Reactions: amadeus