Please pray for our little baby.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our 11 day old baby grandaughter has meningitis so please will you pray for her, she is called Imelda. I was holding her for the first time yesterday when she started shivering and was hot with a high temp. She was taken to the doctors straight away and then rushed to hospital and is on a drip. It is so worrying for all of us especially my son Gareth and the baby's mum Rachel. God is good. May he stretch out his healing hand to Imelda and heal her tiny body.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our 11 day old baby grandaughter has meningitis so please will you pray for her, she is called Imelda. I was holding her for the first time yesterday when she started shivering and was hot with a high temp. She was taken to the doctors straight away and then rushed to hospital and is on a drip. It is so worrying for all of us especially my son Gareth and the baby's mum Rachel. God is good. May he stretch out his healing hand to Imelda and heal her tiny body.
I'm on it Pearl.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pearl, May God's Grace, power and healing become evident within Imelda and her immediate family such that the greatness of God and His love is seen and known as He draws you all into His Loving Grace and purposes such that you all will know His loving embrace as you draw near to Him who is our Hope in this life and the next.

May God Strengthen you all in your resolve to put into practice His heart as you all live a life where you are all fully dependant on Him for all of your needs. May the tears of God bring healing within the family.

Shalom

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lifting up Imelda and family. How frightening.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
❤️
prayer-for.gif

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

They took some cells from her spine to determine is it's viral or bacterial but results not back yet. They said she is feeding well now and moderating her temperature by herself, so that all sounds good but she may be in for three weeks and Rachel has to stay with her as she is breast feeding. Gareth can't even go in to the hospital as their other little girl has chicken pox.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We've just heard the result of the tests are back and it's the viral type she has which isn't as scary. They will reduce her antibiotics and if tomorrow's test is good they will let Rachel take her home some time tomorrow. Such a big relief for all of us. God is good. Thanks for your prayers.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've just heard the result of the tests are back and it's the viral type she has which isn't as scary. They will reduce her antibiotics and if tomorrow's test is good they will let Rachel take her home some time tomorrow. Such a big relief for all of us. God is good. Thanks for your prayers.
great news. Will still pray!!~

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great news. That viral meningitis is bad. Glad she's improving!

Reactions: Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Great news. That viral meningitis is bad. Glad she's improving!
apparently it's the bacterial form that is the worse as it can cause brain damage or sepsis.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
apparently it's the bacterial form that is the worse as it can cause brain damage or sepsis.
Thanks I didn't know that. A girlfriend of mine had viral meningitis some years ago and I know it was difficult for her. But she recovered OK.

Reactions: Lambano and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks I didn't know that. A girlfriend of mine had viral meningitis some years ago and I know it was difficult for her. But she recovered OK.
I believe it is quite common in young babies. But it's still scary.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Imelda!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praise God! and thank You LORD for healing baby Imelda. I just love it when God answers prayer. I continue praying asking our LORD to help her recover completely with no further complications. The LORD is good!

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano