please pray for our ministry in North India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Dear brothers and sisters
Greetings to you all in the Precious Name of our Lord and Saviour
Please pray for North India is having a lot of opposition for the Gospel and having peaceless situation .
We have ministry among poor children in the slum and we are in need of 100 Hindi and Punjabi bibles Through this project number of people are hearing Gospel and accepting Christ and baptized lately and before as well.
your prayers are appreciated higly
God bless you all
www.chandiarhchristianmission.org
Your brother
Jagan

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Be encouraged brother there are many praying for you in that situation. I just seen the photo of the baptising pool. wow you need to watch that cables so close to the water.

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks bro
Be encouraged brother there are many praying for you in that situation. I just seen the photo of the baptising pool. wow you need to watch that cables so close to the water.
Thanks brother for your encouragement and caution about cables surely will watch next time. Its in baptism tank within church under the stage

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I saw that. Do you see evidance of tounges when you baptize? Just wondering.

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mainly Punjab peoples speaks Punjabi since we are in urban village our congregation is speaks mainly Hindi and Punjabi as well. In North India there are many language groups are there. But not English Of course English is second language in India. Main language is Hindi only.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Mainly Punjab peoples speaks Punjabi since we are in urban village our congregation is speaks mainly Hindi and Punjabi as well. In North India there are many language groups are there. But not English Of course English is second language in India. Main language is Hindi only.

Pentecost and the gift of tongues was the gift of speaking in foreign languages so that the Apostles could go out to the world and preach and teach as commanded - doubting Thomas came to India to Cochin[Kerala]- btw gibberish is not the gift of tongues - btw I am very interested in the truth about reincarnation and the old writings viz the Purana - twinc

Last edited: