PLEASE PRAY FOR REVIVAL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night I read Attorney John Whitehead's newsletter that police broke into a house looking for someone and had the 5 children lay on the floor. The family dog trotted out and a cop shot at the non-threatening dog and instead hit a 10 year old boy, shattering his leg. A judge threw the lawsuit out.

Whitehead then told that a group of female prisoners were forced to remove their clothes, and submit to invasive body cavity searches in front of male guards. The total lack of dignity is unthinkable and reminiscent of Nazi Germany. A judge threw the lawsuit out.

Right is not right anymore. Right is wrong and wrong is right. There is zero respect for anyone's dignity. I've been watching the country unravel and it's frightening that we've left such a horrible world to this next generation. Then I spoke with justbyfaith and he said that we should pray for Revival beginning with this board. I think it's a good idea. If each of us prayed for Revival, maybe we can effect change instead of throwing our hands up and waiting for Christ to return.

Will others begin to pray for Revival?