Please Pray for Survivor's From White Island NZ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone. You may have heard that there was an eruption on White Island yesterday at around 2.11pm NZT. This is about 100kgs/62 miles out from my home town, just off the north east coast of New Zealand. 5 people have died,38 rescued and at least 8 people are still missing, presumed dead. This is a real tragedy. There where a lot of tourists and a local on the island when it erupted. Please pray for those who are still alive but have serious burns, their families and the loved ones who are waiting for news regarding their family members who are missing. Thank you.

There appears to be an unusual set of events prior to yesterday afternoons tragedy. These events may just be coincidental but I noted early Sunday morning around 2.30am a blood red moon which was clearly seen in the night sky. [I work nightshift so am able to sit outside during breaks]
That Sunday night, we had an electrical storm that lit up the night sky and moved across the top half of the north island very quickly. This was also unusual because we rarely see storms like this. Then of course, White Island erupts on Monday at 2.11pm. I'm wondering if they are somehow linked.....

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi everyone. You may have heard that there was an eruption on White Island yesterday at around 2.11pm NZT. This is about 100kgs/62 miles out from my home town, just off the north east coast of New Zealand. 5 people have died,38 rescued and at least 8 people are still missing, presumed dead. This is a real tragedy. There where a lot of tourists and a local on the island when it erupted. Please pray for those who are still alive but have serious burns, their families and the loved ones who are waiting for news regarding their family members who are missing. Thank you.

There appears to be an unusual set of events prior to yesterday afternoons tragedy. These events may just be coincidental but I noted early Sunday morning around 2.30am a blood red moon which was clearly seen in the night sky. [I work nightshift so am able to sit outside during breaks]
That Sunday night, we had an electrical storm that lit up the night sky and moved across the top half of the north island very quickly. This was also unusual because we rarely see storms like this. Then of course, White Island erupts on Monday at 2.11pm. I'm wondering if they are somehow linked.....

Yes we had heard of this ...we have already been praying.

Other than praying , I don't know what comments to make.
Praying with you and hoping that you all stay safe.
(Signs in the sky!! )
b4a2d5a587fd1ba45065c0aa2ab0db05.gif