Please pray for unity in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking Christian leaders to unite to address and correct political problems made worse by differences in political beliefs about the role of govt

Please pray God lift us up in Christ and shed any barriers or biases preventing us from fully receiving God's forgiveness and grace, wisdom and will that is perfect.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking Christian leaders to unite to address and correct political problems made worse by differences in political beliefs about the role of govt

Please pray God lift us up in Christ and shed any barriers or biases preventing us from fully receiving God's forgiveness and grace, wisdom and will that is perfect.

Yes, true Christian unity is only with a small group. There has been a decades long movement, growing stronger, about "Christian unity" it is called "Ecumenism", and it will be fatal to some. "If even the very elect..." (Matthew 24:24)

Hi Emily and welcome to CB,
Yes, prayers always for the unity of the ONE Spirit, and One True God. There is and has for decades now been a movement to gather ALL faiths, ALL "gods" into a one world religion, and it will sound awesome! "it's all love, we all serve the same god they will say"... I pray fervently that those I know will not fall for this as, they do not read their bibles regularly. They have zero discernment (which comes from knowing His Word)
Yes, the tares must grow with the wheat but if our eyes are ALWAYS on Jesus...we need do nothing but pray for the tares...and beware of them.

Gods blessings

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, true Christian unity is only with a small group. There has been a decades long movement, growing stronger, about "Christian unity" it is called "Ecumenism", and it will be fatal to some. "If even the very elect..." (Matthew 24:24)

Hi Emily and welcome to CB,
Yes, prayers always for the unity of the ONE Spirit, and One True God. There is and has for decades now been a movement to gather ALL faiths, ALL "gods" into a one world religion, and it will sound awesome! "it's all love, we all serve the same god they will say"... I pray fervently that those I know will not fall for this as, they do not read their bibles regularly. They have zero discernment (which comes from knowing His Word)
Yes, the tares must grow with the wheat but if our eyes are ALWAYS on Jesus...we need do nothing but pray for the tares...and beware of them.

Gods blessings
Spot on right sister . I shun the false unity to hades . Our unity is with the biblical JESUS and those who LOVE the biblical Jesus .
So i pray only for that unity . Not for the False ecumincal lie .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daily prayer for America

Come, Holy Ghost,
fill the hearts of Thy faithful
and kindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Rom 5:5

V. Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created;
R. And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30

Let us pray.

O God, who didst teach the hearts of Thy faithful people
by sending them the light of Thy Holy Spirit,
grant us by the same Spirit
to have a right judgment in all things,
and evermore to rejoice in His holy comfort. Jn 16:13
Through Christ our Lord. Jn 1:16

Amen.

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 84:9
Behold, O God our protector and look upon the face of thy Christ!

And admirable is the name of God!
Blessed be the name of Jesus!

Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. ...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal father, I offer thee the infinite merits of the most prescious blood of a Jesus, and of the holy face of Jesus, and holy wounds of Jesus Christ imploring thy great grace, mercy, and atonement / reparation for America, for the offenses of America, and all sinners, for pride month! And implore thy blessings and graces in which we and our country stand in need of, for all thy blessing we give thanks! Thru Christ our Lord! Amen!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the freedoms that Christians enjoy in this land. I pray that unity among your people is restored again and that the focus on You and Your truth is once again restored. I pray that Your Name is once again spoken and written in public places and the Christians are not ashamed the speak Your Name.

Your word says very plainly:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

This I pray in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. Amen.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cover the entire land and people in the precious and royal blood of Jesus Christ king and savior!

One drop for sinners spilt, can purge the entire world of all its guilt!

Reactions: Emily Nghiem

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, precious blood of Jesus, save us! Lk 2:10-11 all people / savior

Sorry but I like to add scripture!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our father!
Us!

Unity in the Body of Christ the communion of the saints!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our father!
Us!

Unity in the Body of Christ the communion of the saints!
Sorry my friend , but we cant have unity with those who would teach dangerous heresays . Just peek at this song for a bit .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Our Father contains all the duties we owe to God, the acts of all the virtues and the petitions for all our spiritual and corporal needs. Tertullian says that the Our Father is a summary of the New Testament. Thomas ‘a Kempis says that it surpasses all the desires of all the saints; that it is a condensation of all the beautiful sayings of all the Psalms and Canticles; that in it we ask God for everything that we need; that by it we praise Him in the very best way; that by it we lift up our souls from earth to heaven and unite them with God.

Saint John Chrysostom says that we cannot be our Master’s disciples unless we pray as He did and in the way that He showed us. Moreover God the Father listens more willingly to the Prayer that we have learned from His Son rather than those of our own making which have all our human limitations.

We should say that Our Father with the certitude that the eternal Father will hear it because it is the prayer of His Son Whom He always hears and we are His members. God will surely grant our petitions made through the Lord’s Prayer because it is impossible to imagine that such a good Father could refuse a request couched in the language of so worthy a Son, reinforced by His merits, and made at His behest.

Saint Augustine says that whenever we say the Our Father devoutly our venial sins are forgiven. The just man falls seven times a day, but in the Lord’s Prayer he will find seven petitions which will both help him to avoid downfalls and will protect him from his spiritual enemies. Our Lord, knowing how weak and helpless we are, and how many difficulties we get into, made His Prayer short and easy to say, so that if we say it devoutly and often we can be sure that Almighty God will quickly come to our aid.