Please pray

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
I have decided to more vigorously pursue spiritual warfare. Under stress I also said some cruel words to my wife Linda. Her physical state has deteriorated and I will be compelled to take time off from work at a time where my presence is required. She has some diagnosed physical problems but the deterioration in her condition is far out of line with anything medically diagnosed. A few weeks ago she requested an ambulance take to to the hospital (although I could have driven her) as she could hardly walk. The ER discharged her as they could find nothing wrong with her, all tests were negative. Her current symptoms involve nausea, abdominal distress, vertigo, insomnia nightmares and extreme weakness. She has at times felt intense anger and wanted to smash my laptop so I cannot guarantee continuous contact my internet. I have been playing some on line internet videos from Carlos Oliveira re: deliverance for a little while, but the situation has grown much worse. I have been trying to reach him to see if I can obtain a personalized video or an exorcism but have not had much success. ,Please hold this situation in prayer and that I continue to maintain an internet connection. These are only the current and most recent events and there is a lengthy history behind all of this.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers up for newlife in prayer. Also bringing these needs before the Lord during the 1:15 PM BBN Radio Family Altar program.