Plenty of Hindi Bibles & Rice Bags

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me with plenty of Hindi Bibles( spiritual food) & Rice bags(physical food), and guide me, so that i give to needy believers & people.

I feel blessed because i speak english, use mobile, internet but other believers, here are far from this. I always pray for them. Lord bless them as you have blessed me.

Thanks!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, you can pray God bless me with plenty of Hindi Bibles( spiritual food) & Rice bags(physical food), and guide me, so that i give to needy believers & people.

I feel blessed because i speak english, use mobile, internet but other believers, here are far from this. I always pray for them. Lord bless them as you have blessed me.

Thanks!

My Dreams,

God requires us to feed the hungry, to put clothes on the naked, to the look after the widows and orphans, to lift the heavy burdens off of the people around us. Isa 58

God requires us to give to all the people around us, whether or not they are believers or not.

Discrimination based on the person's belief to receive a bible and a bag of rice is not part of God's way of operating.

Let God show you in the spirit who He wants to bless with the means that you have been given.