Poll: Tattoo artist: if a Christian daughter/son of yours worked as one, would you be supportive?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Tattoo artist: if a daughter/son of yours worked as a tattoo artist, would you be supportive?

• I would only really know what I think if I found myself in the situation described

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So this is an angle that might cause some reflection: if a Christian daughter or son of yours worked as a tattoo artist, would you be supportive of the fact?

(Aspects which might be relevant: witness opportunities in faith based designs; sought-after skill outlet; whether or not someone somewhere would be offended influencing whether s/he did it at all, etc. ...)

Thoughts?

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So this is an angle that might cause some reflection: if a Christian daughter or son of yours worked as a tattoo artist, would you be supportive of the fact?

(Aspects which might be relevant: witness opportunities in faith based designs; sought-after skill outlet; whether or not someone somewhere would be offended influencing whether s/he did it at all, etc. ...)
Thoughts?

Did the Church bring Tattoo's into the world, or did the world bring Tattoo's into the Church. ???

Will you be able to get a Tattoo or a body piercing in Heaven, as you'll have a brand new body to "ink" or "pierce".
I mean, what true believer would not want to show Jesus that you got your nose pierced or your tongue pierced, or that you got that big butterfly Tat on your lower back. ????

Yeah, i know......"all that is ridiculous'.....

Or is it?

A.) Time = To Think it through.

And someone says...

"well, Paul said, that he became all things to all, so that he might save some, reach some"... so, i got my TATS and body piercings because my ministry deals with the Lesbians who are covered with Tats and body piercings, and the gang members i minister to, have this also, so, i got mine to be accepted so that i can share the Lord with them".

Well, GOD BLESS YOU.

But if are a woman and you have all that because BEYONCE has iT, or MADONNA has it, or BILLIE EILISH Has it or ........ you understand, then, thats another situation, isn't it?

And if you are a man, what is your excuse to be covered with Ink?
What is in your HEAD that has obsessed you to do that to yourself?
Its not Jesus....but, its your life, and God loves you just the same.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well....you haven't voted yet, I see.......:)

I guess I'm just wondering why anyone would want to vote in a poll that's just a reframing of the question that you ask incessantly.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you liked to see people get upset and argue.

Reactions: Nancy

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Farouk I would support my sons/daughters artistic ability in any way it could. It is very hard to make money as an artist and this is one way to make good money.

Reactions: farouk

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I guess I'm just wondering why anyone would want to vote in a poll that's just a reframing of the question that you ask incessantly.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you liked to see people get upset and argue.

You should never argue with a "tranducer."