poor people & daily wage labourers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, the daily wage, labourers and poor people are hit hard by the 21 day lockdown, they had no savings but lived hand to mouth, now no work no finances for them to feed their family and children.

One such Christian woman came to us and asked helped, there may be many more like her.

You can agree and pray God feed these poor or daily wage labourers , woman, children and family. Let God's hand of grace be upon these group of people.

God bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I struggle to imagine the difficulties the poor folk in your country must be facing. I have visited and walked under the Howrah Bridge and the back alleys and have seen the disabled children and destitute mothers....and this was in times when no virus was ravishing the peoples.
Oh how my eyes fill with tears when I consider these things.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, the daily wage, labourers and poor people are hit hard by the 21 day lockdown, they had no savings but lived hand to mouth, now no work no finances for them to feed their family and children.

One such Christian woman came to us and asked helped, there may be many more like her.

You can agree and pray God feed these poor or daily wage labourers , woman, children and family. Let God's hand of grace be upon these group of people.

God bless!
There are many and many can't get back to their homes in the countryside except by walking -- and they risk getting into trouble by being out walking.