popularity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
It seems that the mainstreams are seeking after popularity rather than after the truth and God.I guess it is going to be this way as long as pastors and preachers have to rely on their congregations' giving and offerings.It is really sad when they rely on others for their living. The price of what they are doing is blasphemous.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Faithful1;14552)
It seems that the mainstreams are seeking after popularity rather than after the truth and God.I guess it is going to be this way as long as pastors and preachers have to rely on their congregations' giving and offerings.It is really sad when they rely on others for their living. The price of what they are doing is blasphemous.
I think it's like anything---- mainstream politics, mainstream culture and tastes, and mainstream religion. You have the masses and then you have the people that think things out and are innovative.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
"Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.”" —Gen. 11:4 (ESV, emphasis added)We know what happens after that.Soli Deo gloria!