Possible antichrist candidate: Emmanuel Macron of France

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm not sure it's profitable to speculate about the identity of The Antichrist; we do know already from John's First Epistle that 'many antichrists' have come into the world. The believer is looking for the Saviour (Philippian 3.20); it's good to keep our focus on 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why do you look for a person who might be the Antichrist?

If you read scripture carefully you will discover that the antichrist is a wicked fallen heavenly host who mascaras as the antichrist.

Satan loves to confuse people by manipulating people into thinking that they know in their ignorance who the antichrist might be.

Reactions: GodsGrace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you look for a person who might be the Antichrist?

If you read scripture carefully you will discover that the antichrist is a wicked fallen heavenly host who mascaras as the antichrist.

Satan loves to confuse people by manipulating people into thinking that they know in their ignorance who the antichrist might be.

(Rev. 13:18)

That is God speaking...not satan.

Stranger

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Emmanuel Macron may well be the antichrist.

Isn't the Antichrist supposed to sweep in, in a massive cloud of popularity and "fix" everything for a period? Macron's approval rating is at 23%. Everyone hates the man. France's people would string him up if they could. I'm just not sure if that fits with the scenario...do you?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(Rev. 13:18)

That is God speaking...not satan.

Stranger

Yes and in Revelation 1:13 the same Greek word refers to an entity which is of heavenly origin, i.e. the son of man.

I think my case has been proved with your help.

Shalom

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and in Revelation 1:13 the same Greek word refers to an entity which is of heavenly origin, i.e. the son of man.

I think my case has been proved with your help.

Shalom

That you need help is indeed proven. As I said, (Rev. 13:18) proves that the anti-christ will be a man. "Here is wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Sixhundred threescore and six."

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Help me. Micron can convince the world to follow him? He'll be doing good if he can keep the French from tar and feathering him and riding him under the Arc de Triomphe on a rail.
Your absolutely right. I'm surprised that Mr. Trump wasted any time and energy on this loser.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That you need help is indeed proven. As I said, (Rev. 13:18) proves that the anti-christ will be a man. "Here is wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Sixhundred threescore and six."

Stranger

That I acknowledge that you forced me to look at the Greek word and the majority of the 129 times that this Greek Word is found in the New Testament it is found in the expression, "Son of man". Now if the son of man is Christ, then is not Christ numbered among the Heavenly hosts.

Now the number being referred to is the number of the beast, which is worshipped whether freely or by force, and we know that this beast was kicked out of heaven, i.e. this fact is mentioned in Rev 12, so then the number of this beast must be for a heavenly Host, be it a wicked fallen heavenly host, where the use of this word is associated with a heavenly entity, i.e. a heavenly host, and as such the number is for a wicked fallen heavenly host and is therefore not a number associated with a man.

I would suggest that in stead of putting a person down that you actually verify the facts instead of accepting a perceived doctrine as being true.

Shalom

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That I acknowledge that you forced me to look at the Greek word and the majority of the 129 times that this Greek Word is found in the New Testament it is found in the expression, "Son of man". Now if the son of man is Christ, then is not Christ numbered among the Heavenly hosts.

Now the number being referred to is the number of the beast, which is worshipped whether freely or by force, and we know that this beast was kicked out of heaven, i.e. this fact is mentioned in Rev 12, so then the number of this beast must be for a heavenly Host, be it a wicked fallen heavenly host, where the use of this word is associated with a heavenly entity, i.e. a heavenly host, and as such the number is for a wicked fallen heavenly host and is therefore not a number associated with a man.

I would suggest that in stead of putting a person down that you actually verify the facts instead of accepting a perceived doctrine as being true.

Shalom

Every time the word water is used in the Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about Baptism. Every time the word 'fire' is used in the Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about hell. Every time the word man is used in Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about the Son of Man. So, what do you do? You pay attention to the context.

What does this mean, it means the one being addressed is the anti-Christ and he will be a man. (Rev. 13:11-18)

Stranger

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't the Antichrist supposed to sweep in, in a massive cloud of popularity and "fix" everything for a period? Macron's approval rating is at 23%. Everyone hates the man. France's people would string him up if they could. I'm just not sure if that fits with the scenario...do you?

You're being shortsighted. He swept in with massive popularity, and he appears to be down at the moment. Depending on the meaning, Scripture reads:

Revelation 13
[3] And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly, Emmanuel Macron is pushing to launch a 10-Nation Military Coalition in Europe. 10 horns = 10 kingdoms in Revelation. The antichrist will eventually subdue 3 of them. Emmanuel Macron is standing out compared to his counterparts in Europe, and he has grand ideas.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every time the word water is used in the Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about Baptism. Every time the word 'fire' is used in the Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about hell. Every time the word man is used in Scripture doesn't mean it is talking about the Son of Man. So, what do you do? You pay attention to the context.

What does this mean, it means the one being addressed is the anti-Christ and he will be a man. (Rev. 13:11-18)

Stranger

Really, you have read that the English translations are always right contextually.

What is being said is that the beast will be worshipped and he will have, at that time, the appearance of that which is the form of a man and that its number will be 666.

But you know what the truth is and are dogmatic enough to belief that you have been enlightened with all knowledge.

I know that I am still discovering new "truth" from the word of God by going back to consider the original texts. Do you go back to the original texts and check if the context of the original text has been accurately conveyed into the English translations?

But you are entitled to your opinion as to what the original texts states within the constraints of what other people have constructed it to contextually mean. So be it, you believe that you know and that is important for you.

Now if an angel has the appearance of a man, does that mean that the angel is a man?

Shalom

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, you have read that the English translations are always right contextually.

What is being said is that the beast will be worshipped and he will have, at that time, the appearance of that which is the form of a man and that its number will be 666.

But you know what the truth is and are dogmatic enough to belief that you have been enlightened with all knowledge.

I know that I am still discovering new "truth" from the word of God by going back to consider the original texts. Do you go back to the original texts and check if the context of the original text has been accurately conveyed into the English translations?

But you are entitled to your opinion as to what the original texts states within the constraints of what other people have constructed it to contextually mean. So be it, you believe that you know and that is important for you.

Now if an angel has the appearance of a man, does that mean that the angel is a man?

Shalom

Again, just read the context.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not the anti-Christ, he's mentioned between verse 1-10 in Revelation 13. Verse 18 is the two horned beast. He's the religious one of the demonic duo called the false prophet.

If you don't want to call him 'anti-christ' it makes no difference. It is the number of a man, whatever you want to call him.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree the two horned beast is anti-Christ, but he is not the beast who initiates the 10/7 alliance of nations/and/or kings, AKA an Islamic Caliphate, known as the kingdom of the Islamic anti-Christ. The two horned beast unifies the Shia and Sunni sects of Islam, the ten horned beast unites Middle-Eastern nations.

As I see it, the beast out of the sea of (Rev.13:1-10) speaks to the anti-christ power rising out of the nations. Whereas the beast out of the earth, (Rev. 13:11-18) is a man arising out of those nations of anti-christ.

That islam is anti-christ, of course, I agree. But, that that is all that is speaking to anti-christ, I don't. The whole of Europe, will be anti-christ in that day.

But there is a 'man' in whom anti-christ is personified. satans man.

Stranger