Possible Republican candidate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyome know much about this man? Wiki seems fair. Seems to lean pro choice though.

Joe Walsh (Illinois politician) - Wikipedia

Hi Mayflower,
There seem to be no shortage of people doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve a higher office. -- What do you want to hear? I'll say it it. -- What do you want? I'll offer it.

Some people LOVE to have their ears tickled, but others are more discerning. -- I attempt the latter! :)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to have an open mind to at least check things out. But it seems like another attempt to Trump Trump. If that is the case, this isnt the right reason. And if he is pro choice, that is one of the main issues that I cannot waver on.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to have an open mind to at least check things out. But it seems like another attempt to Trump Trump. If that is the case, this isnt the right reason. And if he is pro choice, that is one of the main issues that I cannot waver on.

According to the news, Joe Walsh rode the crest of the Tea Party movement apparently to get elected. And now he's busy "cleaning up" his previous statements/tweets. And I don't believe Trump has apologized for his previous "pro-choice" position, except now he is adamantly Pro-Life. -- But as a contractor with all kinds of government managed Permits & Approvals it's easy to understand that he would make political contributions, attend political parties, and assert politically "correct" positions in order to conduct his business most efficiently.

It seems to me that life constrains us to make concessions when it's required, but we DON'T make those same concessions when we're not constrained, -- as Trump evidences today :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for a sec I got excited at the possibility of a good running primary. But if there was someone as good as President Trump, they would probably be hated too.