Powerful Experience in Christ Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when my husband grew all at once as a child/teenager, his knee caps didn't grow with him. His knees have always had a lot of pain. So there was a healing service at my church when Dave Hogan came to speak last couple nights. And then the second night, I forget what you call it, but all the leaders of the church and the Hogan's were there and the church walks through and you are prayed for. Refreshing of the Holy Spirit/fire. It was so powerful. But during that line (neither of us went up that first night), my husband was healed! He said later he felt a tingling in his knees and again at home when I touched him. And he said he has not had any pain whatsoever in them. I am just pumped up excited about that!!!! My church is nondenominational, but I believe it would fall under pentecostal as far as tongues, healings, Holy Spirit. Idk. I was born and raised Baptist. I am a waaaaaaaay different believer now! WHOOT!!!! I've been to one other healing service 12 years ago that I wasn't believing in then. I walked out and it happened, but still didn't believe it. But I believed it before it happened this time. I have come to know Jehovah Rapha, that His desire is always to heal. I never experienced something like that second night. I'm not sure if I completely understood what was going on, but pastor is sure to explain it more on Sunday. God has such deep deep love for us. I wasn't even thinking about my husband's knees. He walks fine and everything, they just bothered him a lot. No pain now. But this is just absolutely amazing. God is amazing. I still am fairly new to signs gifts and honestly Holy Spirit and this bold power!!!!! I guess I've always known Him as the Holy Spirit, not Holy Spirit. Know what I mean?

So what experiences as Spirit-filled believers, have meant the most to you, and how has this brought you closer to God?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when my husband grew all at once as a child/teenager, his knee caps didn't grow with him. His knees have always had a lot of pain. So there was a healing service at my church when Dave Hogan came to speak last couple nights. And then the second night, I forget what you call it, but all the leaders of the church and the Hogan's were there and the church walks through and you are prayed for. Refreshing of the Holy Spirit/fire. It was so powerful. But during that line (neither of us went up that first night), my husband was healed! He said later he felt a tingling in his knees and again at home when I touched him. And he said he has not had any pain whatsoever in them. I am just pumped up excited about that!!!! My church is nondenominational, but I believe it would fall under pentecostal as far as tongues, healings, Holy Spirit. Idk. I was born and raised Baptist. I am a waaaaaaaay different believer now! WHOOT!!!! I've been to one other healing service 12 years ago that I wasn't believing in then. I walked out and it happened, but still didn't believe it. But I believed it before it happened this time. I have come to know Jehovah Rapha, that His desire is always to heal. I never experienced something like that second night. I'm not sure if I completely understood what was going on, but pastor is sure to explain it more on Sunday. God has such deep deep love for us. I wasn't even thinking about my husband's knees. He walks fine and everything, they just bothered him a lot. No pain now. But this is just absolutely amazing. God is amazing. I still am fairly new to signs gifts and honestly Holy Spirit and this bold power!!!!! I guess I've always known Him as the Holy Spirit, not Holy Spirit. Know what I mean?

So what experiences as Spirit-filled believers, have meant the most to you, and how has this brought you closer to God?

Thanks for your testimony Mayflower, it's inspiring. I have been healed and have seen people healed.

My brother recently died for 15 minutes and they had to bring him back to life. He had got pneumonia and let it go for too long and suffered a heart attack. He was not expected to live and had his daughters come and say their goodbyes. He made some drastic recoveries that the doctors couldn't explain. Now he is alive and doing much better. God healed him. It is a miracle.