Praise be to the God of Jesus Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Shema` Yisra'el YHVH 'Eloheynu YHVH 'ekhad:

The same who brought forth Light as the first of his works of old, from before the foundation of the earth.

Ha...you fell for it...I bet you a $1. this guy is only interested in what HE has to say...
It irritates me when a new person joins the site and straight way just keep showing how wise he is..
...there are so many of them that come...and in a few days drift off again...:rolleyes:

Reactions: FHII and bbyrd009

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Ha...you fell for it...I bet you a $1. this guy is only interested in what HE has to say...
It irritates me when a new person joins the site and straight way just keep showing how wise he is..
...there are so many of them that come...and in a few days drift off again...:rolleyes:
No, I saw it for what it was and debated as to whether or not to reply.

<hands ByGrace a dollar> BTW: Is that US or Canadian currency?

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Grace, why are you being so hateful and judgmental?
Only idiots think themselves wise.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." - Jesus , John 20:17

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So, you think that anyone SAYING they are Christian ARE?
Why not answer the ...Question?
because "the question" is actually a veiled accusation, at least to me, and i would rather not contend with you, as seems inevitable. You pretty obviously have some concept about Christ that you know and are convinced of, you got the definition down, and now you are looking for contenders.

which i am not even condemning that per se, ok, this is a forum, kind of like a special bubble, and i hope something valuable comes of the thread, don't get me wrong.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 Well said!
One always 'has hope', but one can also 'spot an agenda...and y.a.w.n....we have had our fair share of them. :rolleyes:

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My, I guess you two don't remember what Jesus said about Judging.
And it seems you don't believe he HAS a God, as he openly admitted.....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust ANYONE who refuse to answer a question about the Bible.....
Is this an always fair position to take or state? There are people who understand little about the scripture but their hearts are open to God waiting for Him to fill them. Should you judge that there none of those are here?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, many judge me- like Grace- and IGNORE biblical questions.
By doing so, they reveal themselves.
You and I, for example, will NEVER ignore biblical questions!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, many judge me- like Grace- and IGNORE biblical questions.
By doing so, they reveal themselves.
You and I, for example, will NEVER ignore biblical questions!
Don't pat me on the back too hard, my heads swells too easily.

Don't get down on ByGrace, I have known her for many years on the Internet and she has helped me in many ways particularly through prayer. Things a not always as bad as they sometimes seem.

This is too often the nature of the beast that is in man. This is beast that needs to be killed, but most church groups scarcely if ever acknowledge the need and many individuals when I have mentioned it have thought I was talking about something not in scripture. Quite the contrary the scripture is full of these things:

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2

The power for a man to kill his beasts [beast nature] came along with the Holy Spirit. In a measure almost everyone of us, if not every one, is doubled minded and one of the minds is the beast that remains un-killed:

"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?" James 3:10-11

It ought not to be so, but so often it really still is....

Reactions: Job

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't pat me on the back too hard, my heads swells too easily.

Don't get down on ByGrace, I have known her for many years on the Internet and she has helped me in many ways particularly through prayer. Things a not always as bad as they sometimes seem.

This is too often the nature of the beast that is in man. This is beast that needs to be killed, but most church groups scarcely if ever acknowledge the need and many individuals when I have mentioned it have thought I was talking about something not in scripture. Quite the contrary the scripture is full of these things:

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2

The power for a man to kill his beasts [beast nature] came along with the Holy Spirit. In a measure almost everyone of us, if not every one, is doubled minded and one of the minds is the beast that remains un-killed:

"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?" James 3:10-11

It ought not to be so, but so often it really still is....

You have been proven true: I am (OOPS! Not claiming to be God, Trinitarians!) seeing the Cool Side of Grace!
But, at first, she attacked and insulted me...