Praises for clarity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to state simply @ the top of my lungs,
What an awesome God we serve !
He never fails to hear and answer even when we don't like the answer or it is NO !
Through this withdrawal from Depression meds,( it has been and is rough,) I am finding hearing Him much quicker and clearer.

It is humbling MY SPIRIT , and helping me to follow HIS SPIRIT much easier and clearly and I praise him for directing my decision to stop them. If God tells us to do something and we don't, the light gets much dimmer in us, I believe !

Glory, honour, praise and Thanksgiving to MY LORD OF LORDS, AND MY KING OF KINGS!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Feb 1, 2022
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to state simply @ the top of my lungs,
What an awesome God we serve !
He never fails to hear and answer even when we don't like the answer or it is NO !
Through this withdrawal from Depression meds,( it has been and is rough,) I am finding hearing Him much quicker and clearer.

It is humbling MY SPIRIT , and helping me to follow HIS SPIRIT much easier and clearly and I praise him for directing my decision to stop them. If God tells us to do something and we don't, the light gets much dimmer in us, I believe !

Glory, honour, praise and Thanksgiving to MY LORD OF LORDS, AND MY KING OF KINGS!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Keturah;

You have to wonder in why Jesus gave you depression in the first place since He is responsible for ALL things!?
"Behind EVERY circumstance is the Lord" (Amos 3:6).

Jesus and I are happy that you are doing well in leaving depression behind, and getting rid of those Satanic depression pills you were on, which only helps you considerably with your depression, nonetheless, let Jesus in prayer heal you instead no matter how long it takes where Jesus stated: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

Unfortunately, it is not always an absolute for Jesus to heal you because sometimes we don' "believe enough" and we don't receive our prayer request soon, or not even later. Therefore, go into a room and shut the door and pray to Jesus and really BELIEVE 110 PERCENT if you can to admonish away your depression:

And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you." (Matthew 6:5-6)

• Angry
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keturah;

You have to wonder in why Jesus gave you depression in the first place since He is responsible for ALL things!?
"Behind EVERY circumstance is the Lord" (Amos 3:6).

Jesus and I are happy that you are doing well in leaving depression behind, and getting rid of those Satanic depression pills you were on, which only helps you considerably with your depression, nonetheless, let Jesus in prayer heal you instead no matter how long it takes where Jesus stated: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

Unfortunately, it is not always an absolute for Jesus to heal you because sometimes we don' "believe enough" and we don't receive our prayer request soon, or not even later. Therefore, go into a room and shut the door and pray to Jesus and really BELIEVE 110 PERCENT if you can to admonish away your depression:

And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you." (Matthew 6:5-6)

Thank you 4 you input.

I was NOT on these meds
for depression but for the use of the effective side effects in countering PAIN !

Jesus chastens and corrects us BY OUR USUALLY BROUGHT ON OWN SUFFERING by not taking care of these vessels !

My Father gives me good gifts and upholds his promises unto those who walk in obedience and in HIS Spirit. I and we are supposed to learn obedience through our suffering.

You are out of order and it is partly my fault. I should have said psychological meds.

I've been following my Lord and his word many years and my walk with HIM IS MINE.

SO yeah your post pisses me off bc it's in ignorance of giving credit to the enemy and blaming God.........be gone.