Praising God and thanking him for my mums guide dog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A few years ago i had a think and i made a deal with my mum, i said if she applied for a guide dog then i would look after her current dog Piper when it was time, Fast forward and 3 years later Piper is very Old now almost 15 and i had figured this would be the case, My mother has now received her guide dog and is receiving training, it is going very well but i was unable to take Piper as promised, Piper is infirm now and cannot make it up the stairs or down from my flat, Luckily My Sister stepped in and watched her for a few days and then my mum asked if it would be ok to have the domestic Piper and the Working guide dog together, it was aggreed and now my mum has both dogs and the dogs are enjoying each others company, dogs are really smart and i think thye have been trying to share the load with my mum,

I just want to Praise god and thank him for providing for my mothers needs, the Guid dogs uk are an amazing charity and they help so many people with sight loss, young and old alike, i am so luck that my country has blessed my mother with so many great commodities such as having an expensive cochlear implant fitted 15 years agoand thanks to the nurses that fitted that as well (it required drilling into the skull) also Deaf/Blind Scotland do an amazing Job helping my mum and providing guides to take my mum about and help her with things, There is so much to praise god for and i also want to tank god for providing our Guide dog and for the help of the people who trained her and all the work that went into training her and funding her, big shout out to the pdsa for supplying vital medicines to my mum for Piper who has been loyal without fault much like our previous Dog Mac from my childhood,

All praise goes to God and the followers who do his good works for the sake of others, much love, in Jesus name, amen :)

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus