Pray For A Lost Soul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. I was commenting on YouTube video where somebody made a claim that Biden was our Savior in everything and that's when I corrected them and said nope! (At least for me) It's Jesus Christ. That's when they accused me of smoking cocaine and they didn't believe that Jesus loved them. I see a person that is hurting more than an angry person even though I can believe that they are a bit of both. So even though I don't know this individual I will pray for them and I hope you will do the same because I feel really sorry for them. :(

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. I was commenting on YouTube video where somebody made a claim that Biden was our Savior in everything and that's when I corrected them and said nope! (At least for me) It's Jesus Christ. That's when they accused me of smoking cocaine and they didn't believe that Jesus loved them. I see a person that is hurting more than an angry person even though I can believe that they are a bit of both. So even though I don't know this individual I will pray for them and I hope you will do the same because I feel really sorry for them. :(

Yeah, how sad. Many do not believe Jesus truly loves them because they blame Him for all the bad in the world. I will pray for your friend April Rose.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, how sad. Many do not believe Jesus truly loves them because they blame Him for all the bad in the world. I will pray for your friend April Rose.

Pretty soon I am going to be posting a country song that I wrote for an upcoming story of mine entitled "Fathers." I also had the film "The Shack" in mind when I wrote it because of the line in the movie that goes something like this;

"Your real problem is that you don't think that I'm good, and until you understand that I'm good and how much I love you, then you will never even begin to understand that the problems in your life I'm working out for the greater good." - Papa

Which I think that means that God sometimes uses obstacles in our lives to make us become stronger people and He never truly leaves us either. I also really like this quote.

"Living unloved is like clipping a bird's wings."- Papa

Anyways, I'll tag you once I have the song posted. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty soon I am going to be posting a country song that I wrote for an upcoming story of mine entitled "Fathers." I also had the film "The Shack" in mind when I wrote it because of the line in the movie that goes something like this;

"Your real problem is that you don't think that I'm good, and until you understand that I'm good and how much I love you, then you will never even begin to understand that the problems in your life I'm working out for the greater good." - Papa

Which I think that means that God sometimes uses obstacles in our lives to make us become stronger people and He never truly leaves us either. I also really like this quote.

"Living unloved is like clipping a bird's wings."- Papa

Anyways, I'll tag you once I have the song posted. :)

Cool, can't wait to hear the song! you are a pistol April :D your mind never stops coming up with ideas :D

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also praying for this person.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool, can't wait to hear the song! you are a pistol April :D your mind never stops coming up with ideas :D

Thanks lol I just hope that somebody can record it for me since I can't sing and I only wrote the lyrics for it.