Pray for Boris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This morning, British PM Boris Johnson went into ICU because of the coronavirus, pray for Boris, pray for his family and those who are close to him.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This morning, British PM Boris Johnson went into ICU because of the coronavirus, pray for Boris, pray for his family and those who are close to him.

Amen yes , we are praying for him. He is needed on the front lines. ✟

Reactions: amadeus and Josho

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ditto, The Lord watch over him and his family and heal their Dad and husband...as his country needs him as their Prime Minister and Leader, as a champion over this scourge. Not to mention leading his country as a new independent UK into a successful future for the peoples of the Isles.

In God's hands Boris..Amen

APAK

R

Rita

Yes, this has impacted us all here, irrespective of personal politics, he is well liked. I think his condition is slightly worse than the press have released last night, they claimed it was precautionary , this morning it has been released that he was struggling to breathe. I must admit that the news has really upset me, and many others- it’s that social connection when you don’t actually know someone personally but they come into your home most days through the media - also I do respect any leader endeavouring to get a country through this kind of crisis - not easy.
Rita

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, this has impacted us all here, irrespective of personal politics, he is well liked. I think his condition is slightly worse than the press have released last night, they claimed it was precautionary , this morning it has been released that he was struggling to breathe. I must admit that the news has really upset me, and many others- it’s that social connection when you don’t actually know someone personally but they come into your home most days through the media - also I do respect any leader endeavouring to get a country through this kind of crisis - not easy.
Rita

Agree.

Lets pray that he can now recover quickly.
Dan 2 says - "And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings: He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding ..."

If he is God man for this hour, then God will raise him up again.

I believe our man here, is the man for the hour...but in a very negative way.
But we know that the negative/dark, comes before the dawn/light.

Rom 13 "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

God bless Boris and heal him, and all that are stuck down by this thing. ✟

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The last I heard a few hours ago, he is in a stable condition but still in intensive care, he is not on ventilators though. Will continue to pray for his recovery.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Boris Johnson has been moved out of ICU , he remains in hospital, but that is good news- thanks for your prayers xxx
Rita

Thanks for the update xx

Reactions: Rita