pray for Me please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I am very Ill. I have heart troubles, and bad chronic fatigue, etc..,I am on heart medicine, but still have chest pains at times.My heart trouble also messess pretty badly with My metabolism,which causes Me to have chronic fatigue issues. I have allwayshad borderline fatigue issues My whloe life, related to My metabolismbeing not quite right. I have not been able to work, and am scaredsometimes that the chest pains and fatigue issues, make me worrythat My time may be up, so please pray for My healing in these issues,and to be able to be well enough to work again if healed, as I am staying with Family for now, but that can not last forever.However, even though I am very sick, I am also very disapointed in whatI see going on in the Body Of Christ today, in America and around the world.And If it were not for the apostate, and severely backslidden Church in Americawhich seems to be more Gnostic than anything, and certainly not True to God, isit any wonder we are in such peril of being nearly in the clutches of the horribleand unfeeling Liberals, who by the very nature of their "Relativism," with no "Absolutes"in life, will completely destroy and crush True Christianity, which is based on Absolutetruths and values, as well as judgment against such spiritual wickedness that Americamakes Sodom and Gommorah look like "Sunday School" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So please pray for Me, and thank You again for Your prayers and concerns,In Christ's Glorious name I pray for You to Thank You for praying for Me also,In Christ's name We pray.Amen.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
May the Lord take care of you. I hope that He does heal you and expand the duration of your life.The key to well being is trusting in the Lord. Make sure you have absolute faith! With even a shred of doubt your prayers won't reach God.A lot of the American churches are lost, you are right. But remember that churches in other countries are thriving. You can go to Peru, China, or Romania and the church is alive and well, just like the apostles left it. Don't vent your anger on what Satan has done to the church in America. God will judge it, especially that Catholic church.Please for your own sake, focus on your relationship with God. Read the word as often as you can to be sure of your salvation. And if you do come across a Catholic or lost Christian, then you have a perfect chance to minister to them.I'll pray for you
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'll pray for your healings Mike. However I'm going to make this very clear. God is the Judge. Yes, the Catholic Church is deceiving...so is many other churches...but who are we to judge a person soul? I repeat, I'll pray for your healing.Hell = Lake of Fire, and it will be after Mellineum Age.When people dies, their soul goes back to the Father who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7)Love much to you, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
Sometimes a get a little to angry about being attacked and kicked while I am down, And try not to sound too negative. My situation is not improving very fast, But I amthankfull for Your prayers, and hopefull for the future. I am not good for much when I am like this, except for what meager contribution I may be able to make to this site,and thank You for Your Prayers again.In My posts I will not stop fighting against what I feel are the evils of the Catholic Church,or other denominations, which I feel try and persecute the true Body of Christ, even if theremay be saved believers in some of these denominations, inspite of and not because of these dangerous denominations. So I continue to fight, and Thank You again for all Your Prayers.Mike.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Okidokey, and yes we are to fight against the spirits of the antichrists. We are suppose to put the full Armour of God on. We must bring forth truth in a kind, love, peace way.Jag

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Well, clearly the Catholic church isn't of Christ. And it's okay to judge.For John 7:24 states that;"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."Therefore, it's okay to be angry at the Catholic church and even the fallen American Christian church, but don't be angry at the people. Don't hate the people. God will deal with them later, and trust me, they'll suffer.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's true Wakka. It does relate to Matthew 7:16-20.
smile.gif
JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
:pray:Dear God Jesus in heaven: I am especially praying for this person situations along with our staff and children's of Beloved's Ministries in THY wonderful name and we want to see a perfect healing for this person and make this person alive with good testimony to share with others and glorify THY name with your touch on this person and lead him and guide him what to do after your touch and we pray that Your touch will go into each part of this person body to heal everything without repeating any pain or heart-attact....in Jesus name.......we prayed..........amen.Your'sBeloved's Ministrieshttp://www.belovedsministries.com